Check out these related products
- from $20.97
- from $27.69
- from $47.19
- from $15.39
- from $18.97
Faded Glory Women's Bree's Printed Planet Jersey Maxi Dress
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take a break this summer season and take this lovely Faded Glory women's bree's printed planet jersey maxi dress anywhere you want! This strapless dress features an elastic smocked top to help it stay up and provide coverage. The empire waist and maxi length will add a trendy and fashionable look to your wardrobe. Pair with sandals or wedges and add simple jewelry to complete your look.
Faded Glory Women's Bree's Printed Planet Jersey Maxi Dress:
Fabric Care Instructions: TURN GARMENT INSIDE OUT, MACHINE WASH COLD SEPARATELY, GENTLE CYCLE, ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED, TUMBLE DRY LOW, REMOVE PROMPTLY, COOL IRON IF NEEDED.
Explore this item
|Color:||Blue , Multicolor|
|Fabric Material:||95% POLYESTER # 5% SPANDEX|
|Country of Origin: Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No I'm 5 ft 2 in and it does not drag the floorby MissMee7/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a size 36D and I dont have to wear a bra with it. The bust portion of the dress is gathered nicely to cover. I bought a size Large and it is pretty long. Im 5' 4" and it hangs over my feet. I usually wear a flip flop with a heel. You could just have it hemmed inexpensively at a dry cleaners.by cherryred3147/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'4'' with average breast size and got a medium and it sits right at my feet. It might be long if you order the same.by lzimm107/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 42c I did not need a bra. I am 5'4 & it is still to long I was wearing flip flopsby takisgood7/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to both questionsby TLSW7/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- strapless bra yes and yes it will be im 5ft4 and I have 3 inch sandals to wear with itby Crider416/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, I guess that really depends on you. I will be wearing something under my dress. I worry about if I was to step on the bottom and it got pulled down..opps! I don't like "shows" of any kind, if you know what I mean. I do believe you could get away without a slip. I hope this helps. I am 5'4 and it is long. Needs to be hemmed if you want to wear flat sandals. Okay if you wear tall wedges/heels.by degirljt6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'3 and it is pretty good with length. I do have to pick up the dress if I am walking up steps and things like that. The top of the dress fits me pretty snug, so I don't have to wear a bra with it.by Stormymom5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does have some coverage up top but if larger chest then you need more coverage.by CommunityAnswer5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?