Check out these related products
Faded Glory Toddler Boys' Warren II Cowboy Boots
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Let him run around and play in the outdoors with these Faded Glory toddler boys' warren II cowboy boots. They are fun and provide the coverage needed.
Faded Glory Toddler Boys' Warren II Cowboy Boots:
- Microfiber/fabric upper
- Pull-on style
- PU lining
- Padded footed
- Pull tab for easy on/off
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Size:||Toddler 7 - 7.5|
|Shoe Category:||Baby Boy Shoes|
|Color:||Brown , Multicolor|
|Gender||Approximate Age in Years||Size|
|PreWalk||0 – 2||1 – 6|
|Toddler (Boy & Girl)||2 – 4||7,8,9,10,11|
|Little Kid (Girl)||4 – 8||12,13,1,2,3|
|Little Kid (Boy)||4 – 8||12,13,1,2,3|
|Big Kid (Boy & Girl)||8+||4,5,6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are for toddlers. Will not fitby Kevann12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they do have the youth size as wellby aholcomb12/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are toddlers sizes. It says in the title. There is a separate listing for bigger bits sizesby Mjsmummy11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are toddler sizedby AZredneckmomma11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are for Toddlers. There are some that are for Boys, but they only go to a size 5.by kykirkey10/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?