Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Faded Glory Maternity Hooded Puffer Coat helps you to stay warm whenever you step out. It's cut to provide a flattering look for your pregnant tummy. This polyester puffer coat is soft and comfortable to wear. It has two side pockets for holding your phone and other essentials and to keep your hands protected from the chill. The hood keeps rain and wind off of your head and it detaches for clear days. It comes in a choice of colors for easy coordination with your favorite outfits.
Faded Glory Maternity Hooded Puffer Coat:
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold
- Puffer coat
- 2 side pockets
- Detachable hood coat
- Full front zipper closure
- Available in assorted colors, including leopard print, magenta quartz, plush plum, rich black, rich black 1 and soleil red
- Comes in sizes small, medium, large and X-large
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||SHELL: 100% POLYESTER 300T PONGEE DOBBY PU COATING UPER BODY/HOOD LINING: 100% POLYESTER POLAR FLEECE 150GSM BOTTOM BODY/SLV LINING: 100% POLYESTER 210T TAFFETA PADDING: 100% POLYESTER|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FGOM45392|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It runs about a size bigger. Don't get the red, its a bright neon traffic cone orange ;(by naturalist701/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont believe that it runs big. Order a smidge bigger than you are for some extra roomby ElleWI12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs about one size larger, in my opinion. I'm wearing med/ lrg maternity. I ordered a large. And its a bit big.by Lou81612/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a large in my maternity clothes and I bought the large. It is a little roomy but I only have 2 months left and wanted to make sure I had enough room for sweaters underneath as I grow, which I do. The arms are a little short but other than that I think it runs true to size to slightly big.by Jenn10/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am same size as you (larger bust) and I ordered a medium and a large and I decided to go with the large. The large is true to size and gives you several inches for your growing bump. The medium wouldn't fit a 9 month pregnant person in my opinion.by ttabs11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $20.00