Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Girls Denim Bermuda Short
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get adorable everyday style for your little girl with Faded Glory Girls Denim Bermuda Short. These shorts look great paired with tennis shoes and a tee for a warm day at the park.
Faded Glory Girls Denim Bermuda Short:
- 58% ramie, 22% cotton, 19%polyester, 1% spandex
- Button fly closure
- Adjustable waistband
- 5 pocket stye
- Machine wash warm
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, warm iron when needed.
Explore this item
|Color:||Blue , Other|
|Fabric Content:||58/22/19/1 ramie/cotton/polyester/spandex|
|Clothing Size:||4 , M|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|4||4/5 (XS)||39 – 41½||23||21||23|
|5||42 – 44½||24||21½||24|
|6||6/6X (S)||45 – 46½||25||22||25½|
|6X||47 – 48½||26||23||26½|
|7||7/8 (M)||49 – 50½||27||24||28|
|8||51 – 53||28||25||29½|
|10||10/12 (L)||53½ – 55||29||26||30½|
|12||55½ – 57½||30½||27||32|
|14||14/16 (XL)||58 – 60||31½||28||33|
|16||60 – 62||33||29||34½|
|18||18 (XXL)||60 – 62||34||30||35½|
|20||60 – 62||35½||31||37|
|7 SLIM||49 – 50½||25½||22||25|
|8 SLIM||51 – 53||26½||23||27½|
|10 SLIM||53½ – 55||27½||24||28½|
|12 SLIM||55 – 57½||29||25||30|
|14 SLIM||58 – 60||30||26||31|
|16 SLIM||60 – 62||31½||27||32½|
|18 SLIM||60 – 62||32½||28||33½|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These shorts fit my 6 year old grandaughter and she is quite slim so they won't fit a plus size 12 year old.by MrsPigglyWiggly8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- GOOD QESTION THEY ARE MISSES...JRS...NOT WOMENS AND NOT GIRLSby LAURAFAYE7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 11, so she's close to the same age. My daughter is on the borderline of needing a plus size in pants as well. I purchased a size 16 for her and they just fit comfortably. If they were any smaller they wouldn't do. I would say in regards to my daughter she would definitely need to shop in the Junior Department by the time she's 12, if the sizes offered in the Children's Department only went up to size 16 for a specific item.by CJinsac5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 6 and she is in a size 12. Which I would say she is plus size, I ordered these true to her size and they fit great. She has a little room in them to the point they don't seem too tight but not baggy and they fall just above the knee.by KTopps4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I'm sorry. Walmart's size 12 is just a regular size 12 girls. I really don't know any place that has 12 Plus shorts and even if I did, I'm not allowed to post it here. I am an adult who is very small and weigh 93 pounds, so Walmart's girls shorts fit me just great. I wish you well with your daughter.by Stoneykat4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IM 5"2 and there about 6inches up from my knee capby LAURAFAYE7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the specific length, but can say that with my 11 year old daughter... in buying a size 16 they fit to just above the knee.by CJinsac5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These come to my daughters (9) knees. I also purchased another pair like these that weren't the bermuda length and they come mid thigh on her.by ARJmom5/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry. Right above the knee!by dutchessiam5/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?