Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$18.79 List price $19.99Save $1.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Surf Head. A unique styling tool that easily creates lift, texture, and separation for unstructured, just out of bed styles while adding incredible texture and control.
FX Special Effects Surf Head Extreme Texturizing Paste:
- 4-oz FX Surf Head Extreme Texturizing Paste offers lift, texture and separation
|Gender:||Women , Men , Boys , Girls|
|Hair Type:||Maximum Hold|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.50 x 3.50 x 1.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does this product keep your hair styled for 9+hrs?also does it leave your hair hard like gel?
- This is a paste not gel. Does not leave hair stiff like gel. Keeps hair in place till you wash it out.by Denny191412/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kind of hard, but if you run your fingers through it a couple times as it drys, its not bad. Stays up for all day--use water if it starts to fall.by An anonymous customer12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it lasts quite as long, but it will stay styled for 5-7 hours. It doesn't make your hair hard at all, but if you apply to wet hair, it will give off a "scrunchy" feeling. Apply to dry hair, and it's fine.by bluberries8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it doesn't keep your hair styled for 9 hours but all you have to do it put a little more in and your hair looks good again. No your hair does not get hard like with gels.by lishaa12345679/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought it last week. I don't think it is...by An anonymous customer4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I contacted the company and they said it is not being discontinued. They told me which local stores (not walmart) that had it in stock. Went and got some that day.by amy69015/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take a small amount of product on your fingers and rub well. Add a small amount of water and run through hair, scruffing up the hair from underneath to make the hair fuller. Lightly style with fingers.by maxtinobino8/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?