I always change my own and families oil in there cars and trucks. I love rough grip on filter,never need wrench,which is almost impossible on some cars. We always keep cars and trucks for at lest 250000 miles and as much as 400000 miles,no engine failures,using these filters and synthetic motor oil.
FRAM Extra Guard Filter PH2, 10K Mile Change Interval Oil Filter
In stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr
About This Item
**Need Help Finding The Right Oil Filter For Your Vehicle? Click HereFRAM Extra Guard Oil Filters deliver advanced engine protection for everyday drivers who perform routine oil changes at OE (original equipment) recommended intervals. Extra Guard Oil Filters are engineered with a proprietary filter media blended of cellulose and resin. FRAM Extra Guard Oil Filters are the perfect balance of dirt-trapping efficiency and dirt-holding capacity and are designed for use with conventional or synthetic motor oils. No matter what you drive, or what motor oil you use, FRAM has an oil filter for you. Protect your vehicle's engine with a FRAM Extra Guard Oil Filter today!
For Advanced Engine Protection And High Efficiency, Use A FRAM Extra Guard Oil Filter:
- Engineered for use with synthetic or conventional motor oils.
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles.
- A special blend of fibers and resin creates a proprietary filter media that captures 95% of the dirt particles that can cause harmful engine wear.
- Start-up engine protection is delivered through a silicone anti-drainback valve with up to 3X the hot oil resistance (for filters equipped with an ADBV).
- SureGrip no-slip finish provides a nonslip surface for easier installation and removal.
- Internally lubricated sealing gasket for easier filter removal.
- Get top performance engineered for everyday drivers who perform oil changes at OE (original equipment) recommended intervals with a FRAM Extra Guard Oil Filter.
proposition 65 reasons:N/A
Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles when used with an appropriate motor oil, Engineered for use with synthetic or conventional motor oils, Internally lubricated sealing gasket for easier filter removal, Sure Grip® anti-slip texture makes changing FRAM® oil filters quick and easy, Silicone anti-drainback valve allows for safe start-up (for filters equipped with an ADBV), 95% dirt holding capacity
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
15.93 x 11.93 x 4.00 Inches
Fram oil filters
I have used Fram oil filters for at least the past 15 years without one single failure. I recently sold my 1998 Ford Ranger that had the 3.0 V6 with 187,000 plus miles on it. Never had one problem with Fram filters nor any leaks. Just made sure engine surface area was clean and tightened per instructions.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question