FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter, CF10285
Customers also considered
- Clearance$18.00 List price $20.18Save $2.18
- Clearance$16.82 List price $19.48Save $2.66
- Clearance$15.62 List price $18.31Save $2.69
- Clearance$15.33 List price $18.40Save $3.07
- Clearance$8.65 List price $10.38Save $1.73
- Clearance$10.88 List price $13.06Save $2.18
- Clearance$17.35 List price $20.12Save $2.77
- Clearance$11.16 List price $12.51Save $1.35
- $14.00 Was $22.15Save $8.15
- $13.04 Was $18.95Save $5.91
- $17.59 Was $19.99Save $2.40
- $13.71 Was $14.77Save $1.06
- $13.99 Was $15.53Save $1.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
**Need help finding the right cabin air filter model for your vehicle? Click Here
Did you know that the air inside your vehicle may be dirtier than the air outside? FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filters are the only cabin air filters that use the natural deodorizing qualities of Arm & Hammer baking soda. These two powerhouse brands have joined forces to help absorb odors and freshen the air.
FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filters:
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FCF10285|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Check out the YouTube videos. This whole process takes about 5 minutes. It was amazing how dirty the filter was. This was from a car we just bought so I don't know how the previous owner treated the car.by Brad7/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fits behind my glove compartment on my 2005 Toyota Camry.by Mart5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not include installation.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Govi, If you scan the QR code on the box, it will take you to an installation video. Otherwise you can go to www.framfreshbreeze.com for installation instructionsby Tech advisor11/20/2015Written by a verified representative from Tech advisorWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Charts are located where all filters are found.by Mart8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- if you got to fram.com/cabin filters there should be a table for you to look up the correct filter. Do you know if it has a cabin filter and are you capable of changing it yourself? You could also Google Volvo with year and model to direct you to the proper filter.by mustangred1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.framcatalog.com/Application.aspx?b=F Go to Fram's website, they have a way to look up your vehicle.by LockheedL10114/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. weres your list of cars ,how am I suspose know which one my car takes It you n't supply this info so Iknow which one to buy.
- This product is intended for use in all makes and all models of cars and light trucks.by Prestone8/7/2016Written by a verified representative from PrestoneWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ken The product is not universal. You can look up your correct part number at www.framcatalog.comby Tech advisor8/7/2016Written by a verified representative from Tech advisorWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product is universal.by CommunityAnswer8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$22.88 Was $26.44Save $3.56