I was very excited to receive my cupping box early. I received my cupping certificate a month ago ,have enjoyed sharing cupping with my clients. I'm ordering a larger set soon.
FDA Approved Chinese Cupping Therapy Set - Guaranteed 5-yr Life Span-Professional Medical Grade 14 Cups & Vacuum Pump Gun, 31" Extension Tube & English Manual
Arrives by Tuesday, Aug 18
Or get it by Mon, Aug 17 with faster delivery
About This Item
Discover an ancient healing technique with the Care Me FDA-Approved Chinese Cupping Therapy Set. The 14 professional, medical grade cups of various sizes are placed on the skin to create vacuum suction with the vacuum pump gun which increases blood circulation flow and metabolism. The cupping massager is well known to manage body pain, restore comfort and mobility. It is clinically proven to reduce inflammation, release toxins through lymphatic drainage and detox, relax stiff muscles, relieve back, shoulder and neck tension. The Chinese massager reduces joint pain and the pain of arthritis and fibromyalgia, as well as clears colon blockages, activates the skin, clears spider veins and stretch marks and reduces scar visibility. This system is guaranteed to have a five-year lifespan. The cups are made of strong, sturdy polycarbonate. The FDA Approved Chinese Cupping Therapy Set has a 31" extension tube and an English user's manual.
Care Me Chinese Cupping Therapy Set:
- FDA-approved and guaranteed to have a 5-year lifespan of the cups
- Cupping massager places cups on skin and creates vacuum suction to increase blood circulation, flow and metabolism
- Well known to manage body pain and restore comfort and mobility
- Proven to reduce inflammation, relax toxins in lymphatic system and relax stiff muscles
- Effective and safe for clinical treatment on sports injuries, muscle soreness and cramping
- Relieves back, shoulder and neck tension and reduces pain of arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Clears colon blockage, activates the skin, clears spider veins, stretch mark and reduces scar visibility
- Professional medical grade 14 cups made of polycarbonate are strong and break resistant
- Vacuum pump gun to control the degree of suction, from gentle to strong
- 31" extension tube to reach all parts of the body without assistance
- 14 cups include 4 cups at 2.5", 6 cups sized 2", 2 cups of 1.5" size and 2 cups of 1"
- Uneven surface cups are used to relieve pain in elbows and knees
- Includes English-language, 36-page manual that illustrates trigger points and treatment areas
- Only FDA-approved cupping set on the U.S. market
- Cupping may not be for everyone and cupping is absolutely prohibited in patients with hematological diseases, such as hemophilia, leukemia, pernicious anemia
- Do not use cupping on patients with heart diseases, high blood pressure, tumors, pregnant women, during menstruation or in a coma or have convulsions
- Bruise warning, if you leave the cup on in any area for longer than 10 minutes, it may leave purple marks
- Using a lesser degree of suction or shorter time to avoid purple bruises
- Caution, as cupping may cause the skin to turn red, blue or purple, especially if there is an injury or energetic blockage in the area that was cupped
- Bruising or discoloration is rarely painful and is temporary, but can last anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Must have item for pain.
I use it all the time. It is worth the money. Just remember to start slowly and work up to 10 mins.
Would definitely recommend.
This is basically the same cupping set my acupuncturist uses in his office. Cups are sturdy and I really like the little valve on top that releases the suction. Has enough cups for my daughter and I to use at the same time. Set even includes a few magnetic pins and some extra rubber parts for the pump gun. Instructions are not very clear but You Tube has plenty of instructional videos. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is familiar with acupuncture and cupping.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question