Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $12.00
- from $20.21
George Women's Plus-Size Pleated Georgette Maxi Skirt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get an effortless summer look in this George women's plus-size pleated georgette maxi skirt. This lightweight skirt is great to mix and match with all of your favorite tops and the loose style allows you to stay cool all day.
George Women's Plus-Size Pleated Georgette Maxi Skirt:
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors. Gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Iron on low setting if needed.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.60 x 10.82 x 5.26 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5'4 and the skirt hit me right at my ankles- grazing the tops of my feetby TinaML96/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It goes to my ankles and I am 5 foot 5 and a half inches so I would say about 30-32 inches long.by SpaghettiLady5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think 31 inches. But I'm 4,10 (on a good day lol) and this hits at my ankle no shorter. So if your any taller it might not look like a traditional long maxi your looking for.by Sarag1295/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't measure it, but I am 5'8 and it hits me about 3-4 inches above the ankles.by cmashelley4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not reall sure. I am 5'4 and it came to my anklesby ratsmama4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just measured it and it is 31 inches from top to bottom. I bought the pink/white patterned one and the yellow/white patterned one. I LOVE them!!! I am 5' 2" and it goes to my ankles #not quite but close#. I normally wear size 14 in jeans but I got 16w #1x# and it fit nicely....would have tried on smaller size but they didn't have it. I did buy in store. I just bought $6 tshirts shirt to wear with them and it looks nice.by bm814/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?