Similar items in stock
- from $8.00
- Rollbackfrom $24.00Save $12.00
Dream Cafe Maternity Nursing Sleep Gown
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Dream Caf?? Maternity nursing sleep gown is a great option for new moms and moms to be. ??The super soft fabric will keep you cozy, the stretch will keep you comfortable and the convenient nursing access will keep things simple. ??
Dream Caf?? Maternity Nursing Sleep Gown:
- 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex
- V neck with inner scoop neck panel
- Gathering at bust
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD GENTLE CYCLE WITH LIKE COLORS. USE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH. TUMBLE DRY LOW, REMOVE PROMPLTY. COOL IRON IF NECESSARY
Explore this item
|Color:||Pink , Other|
|Fabric Content:||5% Spandex , 95% Rayon|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does it have a built in bra or a place to put nursing pads, or do you need to wear a separate bra?
- There is no built in bra, you would have to wear a separate bra with this, but it has a privacy panel up front that has slits on the sides.by kmg4301/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you need a bra.by Krbhsaxon12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No built in bra and yes, you will need to wear a separate bra. Motherhood has a great nighttime nursing bra.by ILoveTheCure8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no camisole or bra support so i would suggest a sleep nursing bra underneath for the pads.by preggielady8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have a built in bra. You would need your own bra with it.by Sunnygirl21568/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Haven't worn to nurse yet (9 months pregnant now) but it appears you may have to wear a separate bra as there is no where do put pads.by aikbee8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No built in bra, you'll need a sleep bra to go with it if you need nursing pads.by 81cjoy8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a loose one but I am going to wear an extra one for more supportby Ninnekahmomx26/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no built in bra. You would need to wear a bra if you wanted to wear nursing pads.by Britterpie855/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no place for nursing pads nor is there a built in bra, so you need a separate bra but this nightie is beyond comfortable and I highly recommend it!by Bibbidoo5/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products