Print is a little bit small! Otherwise it print is a little bit small! Otherwise its a real good puzzle book
About This Item
Are you always in pursuit of hidden words? Well, open these pages and if you keep looking hard, words will never fail you. These 300 puzzles will keep you on the constant lookout for words going vertically, diagonally, forward, and bbackward with themes ranging from country music legends and types of potatoes to Las Vegas hotels and robots and automata.
Are you ready to rise to an Extreme Word Search challenge?
- 300 PUZZLES & SOLUTIONS Hours of fun and entertainment to enjoy!
- INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE Learn new facts on popular people and places while completing your word search puzzles. Dust off your knowledge of 80's hit songs, test how much you know about Star Wars, or find 20 amusement park rides. How about some of the most popular NFL stadiums or breeds of dogs? Hours of fun and entertainment to keep your mind challenged!
- EASY-TO-CARRY Pocket format, small enough to fit in a purse, briefcase, or backpack. Great for on-the-go wherever your travels take you. Just the right size to leave on your nightstand and coffee table
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT For the novice to expert this word search book makes a great gift!
- ON-THE GO POCKET PUZZLE COLLECTION Look for more puzzle books including Fantastic Word Search and Ultimate Mind Games
Cottage Door Press
|Number of Pages|
Extreme Word Search
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.10 x 4.30 x 1.10 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Perfect for passing the time
I love this puzzle book. The puzzles have different subjects and not too many words to search for. The size is perfect to throw in a purse or backpack, paperback size.
Pros: Its size 4"x6"x2". Which means, you can toss it in your purse, knapsack, or baggy pant pocket. 300 wordsearch puzzles. That's a lot. The puzzles are challenging and different. Examples: Pop Artists, glaciers, famous chefs, tropical fish, New York Taxi, types of sugar, around Hollywood. Con: the puzzle boxes are very small. Which means, letters are very close to one another and makes circling them difficult and finding the words. You'll have to draw a line through the words instead. Still, I would recommend because of its portability. Nice gift to get people off their cell phones and use/exercise their brains
I like this puzzle book but it is much to small, I would not purchase it again for that reason,
This book is smaller than your average paperback. Better have good eyes! The book otherwise is ok.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question