Expert Gardener 5,000 sq ft Weed & Feed Lawn Fertilizer for Northern Lawns (28-0-3), 16 lbs
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For a beautiful weed-free lawn, use Expert Gardener North Weed and Feed. Its 28-0-3 mixture kills more than 250 weeds.
Expert Gardener North Weed and Feed:
- For a beautiful weed-free lawn
- 28-0-3 mixture
- Kills more than 250 weeds
- Controls dandelion, white clover, plantain, chickweed, spurge and many others
- Quick greening and extended feeding
- Covers 5,000 sq ft
- Model# 417509
|Coverage Area:||5000 FT2|
|Horsepower:||28 0 3|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||417510|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I would like to know if I should water before application. The bag did not provide watering instruction on watering. Thank youJim S
- You don't really have to water first, but if you are in a windy environment, it might be smart, to water lightly, to create a "cling" effect, so it won't blow away.by djsdad5/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you dont have to i dontby needforplants12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can. Wait for Mother Nature. Best time to spread is early, early morning before sun rises above the trees because the grass will be wet with dew or after an overnight rain. Make sure there is no rain in forecast the next two days. I have never watered mine since application. Let nature take care of it.by kjayc3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This works really well on dandelions, but don't expect it to devastate a healthy dandelion community. You may have to re-apply in about 4-6 weeks. After that, you will see a near miraculous transformation (oh yeah when dandelions die, they do not disappear, they shrivel up & are really ugly, for a while.by djsdad5/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should have seen dead Dandelions by now. I seen them turn black at the root and still grow. But when they grow they twist all up and die. I see my neighbors cutting there grass all the time because of the Dandelions. I sit back drinking iced tea watching.by kjayc6/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Early spring, late fall, & maybe once in between.by djsdad3/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The best to apply any kind of fertilizer is in the spring and also in the fall. Only make sure you apply it in the morning when there is dew on the lawn.by Carlucci173/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $14.99 Was $15.99Save $1.00
- $9.37 Was $10.87Save $1.50
- $7.27 Was $7.92Save $0.65