Consider these popular products
- $100.69 List price $229.00Save $128.31
- $199.00 List price $279.00Save $80.00
- $277.00 List price $499.00Save $222.00
- $114.99 List price $179.00Save $64.01
- $168.00 List price $194.97Save $26.97
- Rollback$285.00 Was $371.92Save $86.92
- $149.80 List price $199.00Save $49.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get healthy and in shape with the Exerpeutic 550 Super High-Capacity 21" Ultimate Stride Elliptical machine. This high-capacity elliptical machine offers natural elliptical motion gliding, which is easier on your joints than walking or running on a treadmill. With a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, almost anyone can use the Exerpeutic elliptical to get in shape. It features dual-action workout arms, so you can get an upper body workout while you work out your legs. The dual-direction flywheel allows you to glide both forward and backward for a wide range of workout choices. The 15-level magnetic tension control system gives you control over your workouts and lets you decide the level of resistance. Its large LCD display shows scan, speed, elapsed time, distance, calories burned, pulse, PRM and recovery. Get moving with the Exerpeutic 550 Super High-Capacity 21" Ultimate Stride Elliptical.
Exerpeutic 550 Super High-Capacity 21" Ultimate Stride Elliptical:
- Natural elliptical motion gliding
- 21" stride length
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Dual-action workout arms
- Dual-direction flywheel
- 15-level magnetic tension control system
- Large LCD display shows scan, speed, elapsed time, distance, calories burned, pulse, PRM and recovery
- Floor levelers
- Water bottle holder
- Accessory holder
- Reading rack
- Assembled dimensions: 70"L x 36"W x 60"H
See all ellipticals on Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||350 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1304|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.00 x 36.00 x 60.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just put this together and I am not a "handy man" type of person. It took me about 25 minutes. The only problem I had was that the instructions labelled parts with one number but that number wasn't on the label on the cardboard that the parts came with. Just had to think a little bit and it was a snap.by Grifodan3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you will have to assemble the slides, arms, and computer to base of machine.by BigWWE1/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is ... The assembly time varies from person to person... If you have any questions at all concerning assembly, you can call our toll free customer service number in the Owners Manual included with the elliptical and we will be more than glad to help.by ParadigmHealth1/16/2016Written by a verified representative from ParadigmHealthWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine is sturdy, but don't forget to level the machine with the leveling feet on bottom of machine.by BigWWE2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have viewed the video we provided to the website, the Exerpeutic Ultimate Stride should be very a very smooth stride for you... It can withstand user weight up to 350lbs, so it is definitely strurdy.... If you have any questions or concerns you can call our Customer Service Dept @ 866 924-1688 and they will be glad to help you. The phone number is also in the Owner's Manual.by ParadigmHealth3/17/2012Written by a verified representative from ParadigmHealthWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. looking at buying an elliptcal, torn between this one and the Schwinn 420 or 450. What are the differences & why should I buy this one
- I dont know about the other one, but this one noo. The right leg falls off the track. Alll the time.by darlat4/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The biggest advantages the Exerpeutic has over the Schwinn 420 and 450 are 1) 21" Stride Length and 2) 350 lb weight capacity. The Schwinn 420 has an 18" stride and the 450 has a 20" stride. Most ellipticals you see in Fitness Clubs have at least a 21" stride length.... The longer the stride, the more you stretch your leg muscles and simulate the running motion with no impact. We designed the Exerpeutic 550 to be extremely heavy duty, so the 550 will last a very long time. There is really no maintenance to be done over the life of the elliptical and it is very smooth. There are 15 levels of tension to increase or decrease the difficulty of your workout. We offer a 3 year limited warranty and an excellent customer service departmentby ParadigmHealth1/28/2014Written by a verified representative from ParadigmHealthWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?