Excedrin Pain Reliever Night Time Sleep Aid Acetaminophen Caplets PM Headache, 24 Caplets
About this item
About this item
Excedrin Pain Reliever Night Time Sleep Aid Acetaminophen Caplets PM Headache combines two effective pain relievers along with a sleep aid, so you can get fast relief from nighttime headaches. Excedrin Pain Reliever Night Time Sleep Aid Acetaminophen Caplets PM Headache is used for the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.Excedrin Pain Reliever Night Time Sleep Aid Acetaminophen Caplets PM Headache:
- Ends nighttime headaches fast
- Plus a sleep aid to help you fall asleep
- Triple action formula
- Non-habit forming
- 24 caplets
Inactive Ingredients: Benzoic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, FD&C Blue#1, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose,Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain- Triglycerides, Polydextrose, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Silicified Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Zinc Stearate
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Caplet: Acetaminophen (250 mg), Aspirin (250 mg) (NSAID), Diphenhydramine Citrate (38 mg). Purpose: Pain Reliever, Pain Reliever, (Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug). Nighttime Sleep-Aid. Inactive Ingredients: Benzoic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, FD&C Blue 1, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain-Triglycerides, Polydextrose, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Silicified Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Zinc Stearate.
Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen 250mg;Aspirin 250mg;Diphenhydramine Citrate 38mg
Dosage: (In each Caplet)
Instructions: Do not use more than directed do not use in children under 12 years of age adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime, with a full glass of water do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
Explore this item
Active Ingredient (In each Caplet)Purpose
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chickenpox or flu- like symptoms should not use this product.
- Allergy alert:Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters, rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing) , shock
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an nsaid, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAlDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) , have 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed
- Do not use If you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer, with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist, with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin in children under 12 years of age
- Ask a doctor before use if you have You have liver disease, stomach bleeding warning applies to you, you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn, you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease, you are taking a diuretic, you have asthma, you have glaucoma, you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or, chronic bronchitis, you have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use ifYou are taking a prescription drug for: diabetes, gout, arthritis, any other drug, are under a doctor's care for any serious condition, any product that contains aspirin, acetaminophen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducers, sedatives or tranquilizers
- When using this productDrowsiness will occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away. You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better, sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness. Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days, painful area is red or swollen, ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs, any new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.