Check out these related products
- $65.48 Was $69.35Save $3.87
- $73.34 List price $77.20Save $3.86
- $52.22 Was $62.20Save $9.98
Consider these popular products
- $2.70 Was $2.99Save $0.29
- $21.08 List price $22.65Save $1.57
- $11.44 List price $15.99Save $4.55
- $9.84 List price $16.00Save $6.16
- $10.84 Was $12.62Save $1.78
- $30.04 List price $39.95Save $9.91
- $10.37 List price $16.99Save $6.62
- $20.25 List price $29.99Save $9.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Macmillan Higher Education, 2012, ISBN13 9781457606069, ISBN10 1457606062
This best-selling brief text shows students how to analyze all kinds of argument -- not just essays and editorials, but clothes, cars, ads, and even Web sight designs -- and then how to use what they learn to write effective arguments.
|Number of Pages:||513|
|Author:||Lunsford, Andrea A. , Ruszkiewicz, John J.|
|Publisher:||Macmillan Higher Education|
|Publication Date:||October, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.