Similar items in stock
Everlast Pilates Rowing Action Exerciser
Customers also viewed these products
- from $29.66
- from $3.26
- from $6.68
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You can now do aerobic exercises and strength training in the comfort of your home with the Everlast Pilates Rowing Action Exerciser. By regularly working out on this rowing action trainer, you can develop and strengthen your abs, back, thighs and buttocks. This aerobic exerciser provides a smooth, rhythmic, impact-free motion. The cushioned grips and non-slip footrest ensure the ultimate comfort as you exercise, and the exercise stretch cord is lightweight and portable, making it a good choice for home gyms. Compactly designed, this machine can be stored in a small space when not in use. The Everlast Pilates Rowing Action Exerciser offers strong resistance tubing for durability in a smooth, rhythmic impact-free motion. It makes a great addition to your workout equipment.
Enjoy many benefits, including aerobic conditioning as well as strength training, tightening abdominal muscles, burning mega calories and an instructional DVD.
Everlast Pilates Rowing Action Exerciser:
- Develop and strengthen your back, thighs, abs and buttocks
- Cushioned grips
- Comfortable non-slip foot rest
- Lightweight and portable
- Includes DVD
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EF4754GN|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 24.00 x 3.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When you lean back & come forward with the rowing motion, you have to stabilize with your abs. You could also do standing side bends with your foot in one of the stirrups and the handle in your hand to work your obliques.by Ravdoe629/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have a video with a few exercises that tell you how to work you abs. I did NOT like this item and returned it. If you are 5'7" or taller you will be too tall to perform the standing exercises. Resistence tubes are much better, more versatile and cheaper.by sunnyblue11/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- fair, but not great.by dapeck6/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dvd and instructions are sold on ebay and that is the easiest way to acquire them.by CommunityAnswer7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?