Everlast Mixed Martial Arts Heavy Bag Gloves
Customers also considered
- $15.99 List price $19.99Save $4.00
- $11.99 List price $14.99Save $3.00
- $12.59 List price $14.99Save $2.40
- from $16.00
- $112.00 List price $119.99Save $7.99
- Reduced Price$23.92 List price $39.99Save $16.07
- $90.13 List price $99.99Save $9.86
- $86.00 List price $109.99Save $23.99
- $21.19 List price $29.99Save $8.80
- $60.16 List price $79.99Save $19.83
- $75.00 List price $99.99Save $24.99
- $13.77 List price $14.99Save $1.22
- $56.00 List price $94.00Save $38.00
- $79.00 List price $129.99Save $50.99
- from $23.52
- $30.86 List price $34.99Save $4.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ramp up your training workouts and routines with Everlast Mixed Martial Arts Heavy Bag Gloves. These MMA gloves feature thick foam padding that ensures excellent hand protection so that you can practice in comfort. This boxing glove comes with an open thumb design that allows you to attain a compact fist and achieve a better grip and strong punching power. These punching bag gloves are designed with an adjustable hook and loop strap to provide a secure fit. The foam is also ideal for hitting the heavy bag to get a total mixed martial arts workout regimen.
Everlast Mixed Martial Arts Heavy Bag Gloves:
- MMA gloves have an adjustable hook and loop strap for a secure fit
- Open thumb design allows for a compact fist to achieve better grip and punch power
- Thick foam padding ensures your hands safety as you practice
- Dimensions in inches: 5.5 x 4.0 x 10.0
- Different sizes are available
- Workout gloves suited for practice sessions
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7502LXL|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 4.00 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No way! Hands fits very, very tightly. I think XL for a man is M.by Sledge20145/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you should always wrap they do have quick wraps you can purchase at a fair priceby GDP672/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. highly recommendable, as these are thin gloves. At least for the first few monthsby ninjashowty10/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no way youll be able to fit into the gloves with wrapsby fmaa4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Generally no, but that would depend on your level of striking power and over-all strength of your wrists. In general hand-wraps are not meant for hand (knuckle) support, but for wrist support. If you are doing light bag or mitt work, then you should be fine, but if you are doing intense striking drills and hard focus mitt work, then I would suggest wearing wraps to decrease the risk to your hands and wrists.by Atyger2/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they offer plenty of protection. Your hands will sweat though, but that's normal with bag gloves.by D1nOnly1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 oz. Exceptional quality for six ounce, but if you're looking for heavy gloves keep looking.by ninjashowty10/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are very light, less than 6 oz. is my guessby fmaa4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please note that specs show the shipping weight as 1.05 lbs., not the glove weight. This means it is about 17oz for both gloves and packaging and the gloves are only going to weigh 8 oz. a piece.by jribaudo3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Specifications show 1.05 lbs. or approx. 17 ounces.by Larco1/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I would say they wouldby GDP672/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. just get a small size. wouldn't hurt to try them on in-store.by ninjashowty12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?