Customers also considered
- Rollback$10.00 Was $12.85Save $2.85
- Rollback$20.00 Was $24.07Save $4.07
- Rollback$69.00 Was $92.63Save $23.63
- Rollback$59.00 Was $87.00Save $28.00
- Rollbackfrom $22.00
- Rollback$9.99 Was $11.99Save $2.00
- Rollback$69.00 Was $89.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$20.00 Was $24.99Save $4.99
- Rollback$65.00 Was $72.00Save $7.00
- Rollback$65.00 Was $85.89Save $20.89
- Reduced Price$26.56
- Rollback$89.00 Was $99.99Save $10.99
- Rollback$69.00 Was $80.49Save $11.49
- Rollback$59.00 Was $74.14Save $15.14
- Rollback$65.00 Was $89.45Save $24.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Attach this Everlast Double Ended Heavybag Attachment to your heavy bag to prevent excessive movement. This water filled heavy bag attachment will anchor your heavy bag to the floor firmly. Most heavy bags or double-end striking bags have a loop on the bottom of the bag. You can use a bungee type cord, chain, or rope from this loop to attach to the ring provided on top of this heavy bag anchor. The water bladder can hold approximately 45 pounds of water and offers excellent stability. The durable Nevatear shell is designed to withstand any amount of challenge. Add this Everlast Double Ended Heavybag Attachment to your boxing setup, and you will see that it is an efficient option than drilling holes on your floor or finding any other complex solution.
Everlast Double End Heavy Bag Anchor:
- Exceptionally durable Nevatear shell, easy to fill water bladder.
- Anchors heavy bags to the ground to prevent excessive movement.
- The double end bag anchor is easy to assemble.
|Material:||Nylon , Leather|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DE01|
|Features:||Anchors heavybags to the ground|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.90 x 3.90 x 7.90 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- there is a loop at the bottom of the heavy bag. this has a rubber bag that fits inside the silver covering that you see. zip it shut and attach the loop on the heavy bag to this with the supplied bungee cord. or use what ever you want to attach the two together, i used a piece of chain with the carabiner clips at each end.by Blazer20311/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There should be a loop or hook under your heavy bag and this weight has a ring on the top and a bungee cord that attaches the loop under the heavy bag to the ring on the top of the weight.by Ashrose894/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a velcro stap that feeds thru the top of this product, and most bags have a loop on the bottom you attach it to.by Brandye4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- top of weight bag has a metal ring, use a bungee cord for best resultsby Hacali284/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a set length bungee cord. Problem is the cord isn't adjustable so if the bag isn't held high then the cord will slip off. I'm 6'1" so the bag is high enough for me but still too low to use the cord. Problem is easily remedied with a length of chain and a couple carabingers.by MedicR8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most Heavy bags have a second loop at the bottom of the bag. Using a stretch cord, chain, rope, etc you secure the bottom of the heavy bag to the loop ring on the top.by SoNH1231/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your bag has a loop at the bottom(double ended) it is attached using a bungee type cord to the D-ring on the attachment.by MedicMan4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$26.56
- from $144.00Save $67.00
- from $142.00Save $67.98
- from $190.00Save $95.00