Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Start your vehicle with this EverStart Maxx H5 Automotive Battery. It is designed to work on a variety of different engines and produces 650 cold cranking amps when in use. This is a lead-acid car battery that is easy to install and comes with a replacement warranty. It will provide electric power to your engine and will get your car up and running in a quick and efficient manner. The EverStart Maxx battery has a top post design with easy-to-access positive and negative terminals. Refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for installation and compatibility information.
EverStart Maxx Lead Acid Automotive Battery, Group Size H5:
- Free battery testing and installation at your local Walmart Auto Care Center
- Free lead-acid battery recycling at your local Walmart
- 3 years free replacement warranty
- Cold cranking amps: 650
- Top post
- Group size H5 lead acid car battery that will provide electric power to your engine
- Refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for installation and compatibility information
- Additional car battery installation and services information: Click Here
- Find the battery that fits your vehicle: Click Here For More Info
|Cold Crank Amp:||650|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MAXX-H5|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 6.90 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this an AGM battery (Everstart Maxx H5)...does this have to be vented and will it fit a '08 Mini Cooper S?
- This is not an AGM battery and it doesn't have to be vented. Walmart's have a catalog. This battery should fit any car that takes a Group Size 47 or Group Size H5 battery.by RazzMcTazz6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. It is not an AGM battery, but it is okay for that vehicle and it does have to be vented.by EverstartExpert6/1/2016Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (22) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- According to, http://www.battfinder.com/ , yes.by Tacoma049/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes that is the correct battery for that vehicle.by EverstartExpert9/26/2016Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 9-5/8" x 6-7/8" x 7". Same as Group Size 47 with the same base-cleat and polarity. On the side where the terminals are closer to the edge of the battery, the positive terminal is on the right.by RazzMcTazz8/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. Positive is on the right facing the battery. 9 9/16" long, 6 7/8" wide, and 7 1/2" high are the measurements.by EverstartExpert11/26/2016Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?