EverStart Maxx Lead Acid Automotive Battery, Group Size H6
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Start your vehicle with this EverStart Maxx H6 Automotive Battery. It is designed to work on a variety of different engines and produces 730 cold cranking amps when in use. This is a lead-acid car battery that is easy to install and comes with a replacement warranty. It will provide electric power to your engine and get your car up and running in a quick and efficient manner. The EverStart Maxx battery has a top post design with easy-to-access positive and negative terminals. Refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for installation and compatibility information.
EverStart Maxx Lead Acid Automotive Battery, Group Size H6:
- Free battery testing and installation at your local Walmart Auto Care Center
- Free lead-acid battery recycling at your local Walmart
- 3 years free replacement warranty
- Cold cranking amps: 730
- Top post
- Refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for installation and compatibility information
- Group size H6 lead-acid car battery will provide electric power to your engine
- Additional car battery installation and services information: Click Here
- Find the battery that fits your vehicle: Click Here For More Info
Price shown does not include the 'Core' Battery charge (varies by state). To avoid this core charge, bring your old battery in exchange at time of purchase. If you do not have your old battery at time of purchase, simply bring it later along with your receipt and your core refund will be issued.
|Cold Crank Amp:||730|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MAXX-H6|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.90 x 7.00 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the difference between a MAXX-H6 and a MAXX-H7 and which one would be better for a 2003 BMW 325Xi
- H7 is bigger, heavier, higher CCA 790 and longer capacity but $40 more expensive. Unless your car has extra lights, more electrical gadgets, higher wattage stereo system, H6 is adequate.by JVu045/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Difference is, one will last 15 months, and the other 18 months, before going dead and useless. Be very careful, and make sure to keep your receipt, so when it does go bad, you can get a replacement. I'm on my 4th.by LMHTTRBX9/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (12)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to find which battery is suitable to your vehicle's make, year, model and engine size.by CommunityAnswer3/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- If it fits a Size 48 batteryby TCinTheBigCity2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If it takes a Size 48by TCinTheBigCity2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. Yes that is the correct battery for that vehicle.by EverstartExpert2/20/2016Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The H6 only has top post connections.by Jvan20Potter7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Topby Blue94Trooper7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no side postby JoeyMac12129/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?