Check out these related products
EverStart Value Automotive 26R-5S Battery
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Cold Crank Amp:||450|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||26R-5S|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Car manufacturers will install short battery cables, then reverse the polarity position on battery, hoping to force you to buy from a dealership. If flipping the battery around won't work, then replace the cables with longer ones so you can install car batteries that are easily available from Walmart. Don't let car makers dictate how much you should pay and where to purchase your car batteries. Just replace and install longer battery cables.by DestituteTrucker8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The positive post is on the right side. Note the red cap in the product picture.by Onegicop9/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the top pops off to allow inspection of liquid level, YES. The engine's heat causes the battery's water to evaporate, which is why you need to inspect the water level weekly in the hot summer months. Distilled water is best for acid batteries. If not available, then drinking water is better than tap water. Some "maintenance free" batteries have the tops sealed with a sticker label that covers the entire top of the battery. If sticker is peeling in some places, it means the water had turned into gas form, which pushed the sticker label loose. Water level is likely low when sticker label is loose.by DestituteTrucker2/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Possibly, it is not a sealed maintenance free battery.by Onegicop10/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby freckheavy2/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. It is a 12V battery, but it will not work for golf carts. Walmart has golf cart batteries available by special order only.by EverstartExpert2/19/2013Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?