Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$45.88 Was $74.88Save $29.00
- Rollback$55.88 Was $79.97Save $24.09
- Rollback$47.88 Was $79.90Save $32.02
- Rollbackfrom $99.88
Evenflo - Titan Sport Convertible Car Seat, Stonehill
About this item
Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $173.88
- Rollbackfrom $159.88
- Rollbackfrom $51.58
- from $159.99
- Rollback$123.47 Was $137.97Save $14.50
- Rollback$121.88 Was $149.00Save $27.12
- Rollback$114.88 Was $149.00Save $34.12
- Rollback$117.80 Was $138.97Save $21.17
- $138.01 List price $149.00Save $10.99
- Rollback$99.88 Was $198.09Save $98.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Evenflo Titan Sport Baby Convertible Car Seat offers a sleek style that is sure to enhance your vehicle's interior, while providing your young one with the necessary security they need. It is LATCH equipped for a tight installation that will keep your child secure when you're driving around. The Stonehill Evenflo convertible car seat has a combined cup holder and activity attachment that will give your child a place for his needed objects when on the road. The child car seat has a seat-guard base that will protect your vehicle's interior easily. It has four shoulder harness positions, offering optimal placement for each individual. This Evenflo Titan Sport Baby Convertible Car Seat has an energy-absorbing foam liner that you can rely on.
Evenflo Baby Convertible Car Seat:
- Safely fits children from 5-50 pounds and up to 47 inches tall
- Latch equipped for tight installation
- Combined cup holder/activity attachment
- 4 shoulder harness positions
- Seat-Guard base protects your vehicle's interior
- Energy absorbing foam liner
- Evenflo convertible car seat stonehill has a 5-point harness
- Dual positioning foot recline
- Dual positioning buckle slot adjustment
- Baby Convertible Car Seat features upfront harness adjustment
- Removable and washable pad and pillow
- 2-piece chest clip
|Maximum Weight:||50 lbs|
|Gender:||Unisex , Girls|
|Minimum Weight:||5 pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.00 x 19.25 x 28.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The head rest is removable. It straps into the frame of the seat. Unhook the seat cover and you should be able to find your way...by bcollins07011/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there isn't a head restby bulamomma239/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mommy71as9/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is held on by one little piece of material. Can be moved up but I haven't actually noticed if it comes off. I have a Evenflo Titan from my first son (now 5 and just moved on to a booster seat) and the head rest does come off.by MomToCandC8/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the headrest does not come off the seat. The padding can be removed for washing.by Evenflo_ParentLink7/26/2010Written by a verified representative from Evenflo_ParentLinkWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, can be used forward and backwards. Yes, it comes with instructions....not hard to install though!by bulamomma239/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used forward or rear facing. I bought it because you can keep baby rear facing longer in this one than some others. As far as installation, most local fire dpts offer free car seat installation if you set up appointment.by mommy71as9/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. Backwards is for 5 pounds to 35 pounds (under 1 yr of age) and forward facing for up to 50 pounds. Easy to install. This is our second Evenflo Titan for our second child and set up is much easier then a infant car seat. The base of this seat moves back so that the seat is balanced better. Just flip it back when you change the seat to forward facing.by MomToCandC8/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Titan seat is a convertible car seat so it can be installed rear and forward facing. Instructions for installation are included with the seat.by Evenflo_ParentLink8/2/2010Written by a verified representative from Evenflo_ParentLinkWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pull your seatbelt all the way out to make it lock/click as it sucks the carseat in to make it tightby bulamomma239/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check your vehicle manual. My 2007 Kia has Emergency Locking belts, but they have a switch that you can flip to make them lock for car seats.by Rin28097/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont see why not.. if i were you i would call evenflo... this seat is 100 times better than the cosco...by michizzle4/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. Just keep the receipt in case it doesn't fit.by proudmilitarymom1/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?