After weeks of looking for a car seat I stumbled about this one. We have a Graco forever in our other vehicle and I would trade it for this one in a heart beat. Comfy, easy to use/install, and great features.
About This Item
- SureLATCH® Installation: Advanced LATCH technology for a secure installation in seconds. Simply click the LATCH into your vehicle and push down to hear and feel the seat auto-tighten
- 3 Modes in 1 Seat: Accommodates children from 5 - 110 lbs. Rear Facing, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster
- 5-point harness tested to a 65 lb weight limit: Allows longer harness use until child is ready for belt-positioning booster
- No Rethread Harness: easy-to-slide harness straps enable proper fit during each ride and as child grows without uninstalling the car seat
- Adjustable Head Rest: One-hand adjustable head rest grows with your child
- Dual Cup Holders: Two built-in cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach allows driver to stay focused on the road
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
- Removable Head & Body Pillows: Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning removable as child grows
- Easy to Remove: Machine-washable seat pad requires no harness rethreading
- Live Video Installation Support: Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
- Online Chat: Chat with our ParentLink® customer service experts online in real time
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 102 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Fit: The tops of child's ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
- Weight: 40 - 110 lbs. (18 - 49.8 kg.)
- Height: 44 - 57 in. (112 - 145 cm.)
- Age: At least four years of age
- Fit: The tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
Explore this item
Customer reviews & ratings
SAFETY at its finest!!
We have purchased 3 of these seats. 1 for each vehicle and recently one to replace ours that was in an accident. My son is 2.5 and was driving with my mom when they were t-boned on his side of the car. My mom ended up with bad whiplash and brushing and my son didn't end up with even a scratch!! The car seat kept him safe. He medics and firefighters praised the good installation and safety of the seat itself. It's super easy to install from vehicle to vehicle. We wouldnt consider any other brand after being through this ordeal because the safety of my children is the most important thing and we feel safe every time they're buckled in!!
Easiest installation ever
Installing and adjusting this car set with the LATCH system is a breeze. No pulling on straps and trying to squeeze yourself into the car. The ratchets just attach to the LATCH bars and you press down on the chair until the clicking stops. It's seriously so magical that we have actually uninstalled it to show a few friends. Yes, we are complete parenting nerds...
It fits, rear facing, in my 2014 Honda Civic
I love this seat. I love the Raspberry color. I love how easy it is to install. I do wish it had a bubble level on it.. It fits, rear facing, in my 2014 Honda Civic without crowding the front seat too much. My husband that is 6' 3" can sit in front of it without being too folded up. It is wide so not much room to sit in the middle seat, But i didn't need that option. It is easy to get my daughter in and out.
Great seat and value
This is a great price for a great seat! I love how easy the installation is. And the fact that it grows with your child. The shoulder straps also move easily without taking the whole thing apart so you are always sure they are positioned correctly. I have two of these. Highly recommend!
Simple to install!
The product is solid and easy to us. Most important, though, it is very easy to install.
This product is very nice, big and comfortable for the child. Can recline back so when they sleep there head don't move. Love the color and all the cushion it had around the seat.
Works for us!!
So far it seems my 1 year old is comfortable and enjoys his rides. I love the ease of securing it in the car. The latches or so much easier than having to pull the seat belt thru the small hole in the back.
- Ease of use
- For kids
30 minutes pain to put in
It took my husband 30 darn minutes to put this in my car. You need a coat hanger to pull the strap through the back if you do not have small hands. Would have given it 5 stars if it was not for that. The cup holders are good. Once in, it is easy to buckle kid in and tighten the straps, etc. For the hubby's car we will be going with a car seat that is easier to install.
Not made for infants
I am not a fan of the buckle that goes between the legs. Unlike most car seat it does not move or adjust at all. My daughter is 1 and 20lbs there is no way I would have put her in this as an infant she would have slid down and laid on her back rather than her butt like she should be. Her being 1 it still does not fit snug enough for my liking. Not matter how much I tighten it she can slide down in her seat. I feel as though it is made out of very thin plastic. (Just comparing it to car seat I already own)It has a good amount of foam in it. I can bend the sides very easily. I do not like that I can not take the straps out to wash them. I can't even get the middle buckle out. My daughter gets car Sick and not taking out the straps makes it hard to really get clean. I love the new easy latch system. It is extremely easy to install in my car. Just takes seconds. The material is very well made and has great padding.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question