Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $2.98 Was $3.57Save $0.59
- $18.60 Was $19.97Save $1.37
About this item
About this item
The Evenflo Infant Soft Carrier is perfect for a quick dash to the store. A single side-entry buckle and patented AutoFit back straps make it simple and safe to use. You can just throw the Evenflo Infant Soft Carrier in the washing machine for easy cleaning.
Evenflo Infant Soft Carrier, Creamsicle:
- The Creamsicle Evenflo Soft Carrier is recommended for a child from 7 to 25 lbs
- Padded back straps adjust automatically
- Side entry buckle
- Easy-to-clean fabric
- Added padding in head rest and shoulder straps
- Securely locking buckles
- Front carry
- Baby can face in or out
- Machine washable
- This Evenflo Baby Carrier meets or exceeds safety standards for soft carriers
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
|Maximum Weight:||25 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Minimum Weight:||7 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8411437|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.25 x 8.25 x 3.38 Inches|
Ask a question
- 7 pounds, so if your child is born that big, go ahead. Mine took two weeks to be large enough.by Secant6/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No age but the weight starts at 7 pounds to 26.by fairlady785/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It said 7 lbs to 25 lbsby JasRyd10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby BiaDado3/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but baby must weigh at least 7 pounds to use this carrier.by An anonymous customer9/15/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I also have twins and this one is not a contender.by BudgetHunter4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?