My 7 month old absolutely loves this car seat and so do I! It is much more comfortable then his previous car seat too. He doesnt fuss as much in it. We are excited to try it out for our road trip next week! I love the different recline settings. Also love the look and style of it
About This Item
- Infant + Convertible + Booster: Rear-Facing Harness, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster provides a safe and secure ride for 10 years of use
- Grows with Child to 120lbs: The only seat you’ll ever need, this seat is tested in high back booster mode up to 120 lbs
- Rear Facing Longer- to 50 lbs: Adjusts to multiple positions, allowing your toddler to stay rear-facing longer, beyond 2 years, without the need to extend the seat or cramp other passengers
- Angled for Comfort and Safety: Comfortably angles child to help minimize head slump and help keep airway open, for a custom, cradled fit
- 10 Total Positions: Allow you to position the seat for an accurate fit for a growing child
- 5 Recline Positions: Provides 3 rear-facing leveling options for improved vehicle fit, and 2 forward-facing recline options for comfort
- One-Hand, No-Rethread Harness: Simply move the headrest with one hand to adjust the height and harness in one step. No need to uninstall the seat or re-thread the harness
- Machine-Washable Seat Pad: Wipeable and machine-washable car seat pad removes for easy cleaning
- 2 Dishwasher-Safe Cup Holders: Cup holders remove for on-the-go snack use and easy, dishwasher-safe cleaning
- Superior Safety Testing: Proudly tested above industry standards in front, side and rollover impact tests
- Easy-To-Read Bead Level: Gives you peace of mind the seat is installed at the correct angle
- Energy-Absorbing Base: Designed to compress and absorb crash energy, helping to reduce the effect on child
- 5-Point Harness with 65lb limit: Keep your child in a harness longer! This harness has been tested up to an extended weight of 65lbs
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Properly tighten the harness with the adjuster, conveniently centered on the front of the seat. Loosen just as quickly for easy in-and-out
- Harness Covers: More comfortable for child and protects against strap irritation
- Guides for Vehicle-Belt Use: Helps properly position vehicle belt over child's shoulder for an accurate fit in booster mode
- Live Video Installation Support: Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
- Online Chat: Chat with our ParentLink® customer service experts online in real time
Has Adjustable Car Seat Base, Converts to Belt Positioning
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
22.00 x 19.00 x 26.50 Inches
Amazing Value for our growing family
We truly enjoy this car sear. To begin with The car seat is very aesthetically pleasing, the installation was surprisingly easy. As a mom of 2 under 2 I am still intimidated by the correct installation of Car seats but the directions were very clear.
We are from Miami but relocated to Central FL, with that being said we travel often on the road so comfort and safety are big priorities. One of my biggest fears is driving alone and my babies head tilting forward as it did in his former infant seat, with this convertible car seat his head is held comfortably in place. The car seat has high quality fabrics and is very plush so an A+ for comfort my 5 month slept comfortably on a 4 hour road trip
I especially enjoy the simplicity of changing the size for use between an infant and toddler with a simple pull of the straps. We have a toddler who also hops in the car seat when going along with dad, with out having to swap out car seats between the two.
I am very happy with the seat, and will be purchasing a second one.
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE
Buy this one... stop looking.
Love that this is for EVERY stage and has the highest weight limit of 110lbs which means the baby is safer longer! I did all the research for you! Lol
LOVE the ratchet latches!
We got this car seat for our one year old who was ready to move on from the infant carrier. We installed it just days before a family vacation and crossed our fingers that he'd like it... and lucky for us, he loved it.
It fits comfortably into our GMC Acadia and even leaves space for the front seat rider to have some leg room. The fabric of the seat easily wipes clean and doesn't get too hot even in the summer heat.
But my favorite part of the seat is the ratchet latch system. It made the seat SO easy to install and I didn't break a sweat doing it. Just crank the ratchet until the seat is secure, fold it back up, and you are ready to go! It was definitely the easiest install I've ever done.
The only real drawback for the seat is the cup holders. It's great that they are dishwasher safe, but they are also very easily removed and quickly became by sons favorite thing to throw in the car. They are now rolling around in the back somewhere.
Other than that, we really like the seat!
Fantastic car seat for an infant or an older child
This is a fantastic car seat for a child of any age, but especially good for an older child. I originally got it for my 8 month old daughter (since it works from newborn to 120 pounds) however, we decided to use it for my 4 year old son and put her in his old Chico car seat. Even though weight wise he was fine in the other one (it had a max of 60 pounds), he has so much more room in this one and I truly feel he is safer. Basically, this is the last carseat/booster I will ever have to buy him. Not only does he like it because it's much more comfortable, but it looks like a race car seat. My husband said it was really easy to install and fits great in my Honda CR-V. I like the material, the buckle, the cupholders, the color scheme, the safety features -- I like everything about it!!! We will definitely be buying an identical one for my daughter next.
My kids all tried this car seat out when it arrived. I don't know which they loved more; the big box or the car seat itself!
The first thing I noticed was that it was really heavy. I am pregnant and didn't want to lift it on my own which made installing it in the van difficult. The car seat material is high quality and super soft and cozy with ample padding which makes long trips comfortable. The latch system was a little different than what I am used to but is definitely an improvement. We have used the Chicco Nextfit and the latch is sometimes difficult to tighten. But with this car seat the latch system has a turn handle that makes tightening a cinch! The handle can also tighten the latch strap so it's not in the way when using the lap belt installation.
The car seat is equipped with two built in cup holders. It can be used forward or rear facing and comes with an easily removable infant insert.
I am very impressed with the quality and design and although the heaviness of the car seat is great for safety it does make it a little more difficult to install.
I would definitely recommend this product!
Lots of nice features but still not it....
I was very excited to see this car seat in person since it seemed to offer more than your average all-in-one seat.
I'll start out with the things I like about the seat. First off, the ratchet type latch install is awesome and even people with limited dexterity or strength can get a good install which is hard to come by with most seats available today.
Second, the recline for young babies is awesome! There's no way you would get head slump in this seat which is a concern with some other seats.
The things I don't like are that it feels a little flimsy and cheap right out of the box. I was expecting a little nicer feel and fabric for the price point of the seat. The removable cup holders are useless garbage, my son ripped them off within about 5 seconds and threw them across the room so they are pointless in my opinion. The chest buckle is really sticky and a little hard to open and close but that could just be my seat. Lastly, I wish the highest harness strap height was taller. With seats going so high rear facing I feel like most kids will outgrow the seat rear facing at the same time they outgrow it forward facing since forward facing the harness straps have to be at or ABOVE the shoulders. The highest strap height was ~17” which is still tall but I hope car seat manufactures start to make seats taller to go with the higher weight limits they offer.
This seat is decent and offers some nice features but for the money I can't recommend it to others.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question