Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $7.34 Was $8.07Save $0.73
- $18.95 Was $32.27Save $13.32
- $6.61 Was $7.34Save $0.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A simple way to support breast feeding for your baby, the Evenflo Dual Breast Pump is lightweight, portable and convenient — a sleek design that feels good to mom and allows for discreet pumping.
Evenflo Dual Electric Breast Pump:
- Evenflo Dual Breast Pump Includes:
- 2 breast pump units
- 2-pack breast pads
- 2 pump stands
- Two 5 oz collection bottles
- 2 nipples
- 2 hoods
- 2 sealing discs
- 2-pack soft flange inserts
- 2 ice packs
- 2 additional overflow valves
- 1 tote bag
- This Evenflo Breast Pump features state-of-the-art valve provides consistent suction for more comfortable and efficient milk expression
- Removeable, soft silicone inserts allow for discreet pumping
- The Evenflo Breast Pump is BPA-free
- Intended for occasional use only
- Care instructions:
- Clean the electric breast pump after every use
- Never immerse breast pump unit or AC adapter in water
- Wipe pump unit with a clean damp cloth
- All other parts are dishwasher-safe or hand-washable
- Dry parts before reassembling
- Requires AC adapter (included) or 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.6"L x 11.4"W x 9.1"H
- Model# 5153211
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Color:||Blue , Off-White|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.62 x 11.38 x 9.12 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have used the pump 3-4 times daily for 10 months. It is holding up well though the bottles have yellowed a bit after repeated sterilization in the first few months. The pump comes with extra membranes and the little rubber cylinders that create suction at the motor attachment. I usually use 9oz evenflo bottles to pump instead of the ones that came with the pump. The bases don't fit on these but I find the greater capacity helpful especially first pumping of the day. I have not used the flange covers so I cannot speak for how they hold up.by PennyWiseMomma11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do & one pump died in less than a week. Junk!by Tigergriff7/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use it 4-5 times per day. It's holding up fine except for the markings on the bottles wearing off. I don't recommend this pump though. It has a lot of design flaws that make it irritating at best to use.by arcusdog4/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I use once or twice a day but I've learned from my doctor that the motor in Evenflow is poor. It takes 30 mins to pump what other pumps will pull out in 10 mins.by An anonymous customer11/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would recommend using a pump that is closer to a hospital grade style for more than occasional use.by Evenflo_ParentLink10/19/2012Written by a verified representative from Evenflo_ParentLinkWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by OneHappyGirl2010/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can order new parts (valves, membranes, flanges) from the manufacturerby An anonymous customer8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure, you can change the parts. For help, please call Evenflo's customer service center, ParentLink, at 800-233-5921 and any representative would be happy to assist you.by Evenflo_ParentLink9/23/2015Written by a verified representative from Evenflo_ParentLinkWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?