Consider these popular products
- from $44.97
- $129.97 List price $169.99Save $40.02
- $134.97 Was $169.99Save $35.02
- $49.99 Was $75.00Save $25.01
- from $43.88
- $19.97 List price $30.00Save $10.03
- from $124.88
- Rollbackfrom $79.88
- Rollback$144.88 Was $169.00Save $24.12
- $28.97 List price $35.00Save $6.03
- Rollbackfrom $76.88
- $49.97 Was $79.90Save $29.93
Evenflo - Aura Select Travel System, Sienna
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the convenience of an adjustable stroller while ensuring baby's comfort with the Evenflo - Aura Select Travel System with car seat and stroller. Extra-large wheels on the stroller make it easy to push and steer, and the variable-seat-recline positions your baby at any angle. The Evenflo - Aura Select Travel System also includes the Embrace 5-point infant car seat with adjustable base.
Evenflo Aura Select Travel System:
- The sienna Evenflo travel system has an increased stroller weight capacity of 50 lbs.
- Full-sized removable wet wipes dispenser
- Large parent organizer tray with 2 cup holders
- Patented, one-hand steering for easy maneuverability
- One-hand ComfortFold with auto fold lock
- Retracting child's tray
- Variable seat-recline positions baby at any angle
- Adjustable 5-point or 3-point stroller harness
- All pads on the car seat and stroller are machine washable
- Extra-large wheels: front wheels of 8" diameter and rear wheels of 9" diameter make it easy to push and steer
- Front swivel locks make it easy to push over rough ground
- Opening child tray make it easy for your toddler to get in and out
- The sienna Evenflo travel system includes the Embrace 5-point infant car seat with adjustable base
- The infant car seat meets or exceeds all applicable US safety standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Test standard
- The Evenflo travel system features a patented EZ-carry ergonomic "Z" shaped handle for easy carrying
- Energy-absorbing EPS foam
- Infant head pillow for extra support
- Additional bases for the baby travel system are available for your 2nd vehicle or grandma's car
|Color:||Brown , Green|
|Gender:||Unisex , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4851906A|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||42.75 x 23.50 x 40.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just 1, but there is a sticker on the base with a website where you can find an additional base.by riemvc4/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this system only comes with one baseby SunWitch3/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to buy the additional oneby adictshopper3/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found with my first two, they outgrew the infant seat well before reaching the 22-pound mark. Since it is a rear-facing car seat, if the baby's legs cannot be flexed comfortably against the seat back, and the knees have to bend in order to face the rear...it may be time for a bigger seat. We have several convertable car seats that go from rear-facing to a booster seat...there is more leg room for a rear-facing baby.by SmUrbano1/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The car seat is DEFINITELY only for an infant from 5 pounds to 22 pounds. Once your baby reaches 22 pounds, you will need to move him/her to a different seat.by Evenflo10/2/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The head support is removable and the staps can be adjusted to 3 different heighths. It is definitly not just for an infant. I would recommend it!by tblock149/2/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES it does. It's not like the old school strollers but rather it's a strap behind the seat that you can pull to adjust and it does lay down. Honestly at first I was very confused by the design but after fussing with it for about 15 minutes I finally figured it out. Best of Luck...It truly is an awesome stroller!by 1stTimeMommy2Be2aGirl6/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. This was a problem. It didn't completely recline so my son couldn't lay flat.by CoolMotherOf37/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?