Wanted a lamp for reading and with a 100 watt daylight bulb in it, this is an excellent choice. Stands directly over the reading chair and plenty of light. Gotta have a daylight bulb though (for me). It is different and stylish. The shade is metal colored copper which goes great with farmhouse or more rustic decor.
Evelyn&Zoe Cadmus Mid-Century Modern Metal Task Floor Lamp, Copper
About This Item
- Compatible with smart light bulbs such as Philips Hue, LIFX, IOTTY, TP-Link, Texsens, Flux, Samsung SmartThings, WiZ, and C by GE. Bulb is not included.
- Uses an E26 base bulb with a max wattage of 100 watts. E26 is considered the standard, basic light bulb. And the lamp is compatible with energy efficient LED bulbs effectively putting out much more light per watt.
- Ideal use for a living room lamp, decor lamp, study room lamp, home office room lamp, dining room lamp, reading lamp, office lamp, task floor lamp, floor lamp, dorm room lamp, bedroom lamp, etc.
- Premium materials have been used making this lamp: glass or metal in the shade, steel in the frame and base, UL certified wiring components. And the finishes are hand done: the blackened bronze finish is a deep dark brown that is nearly black to the eye, the copper shade finish is a rich copper bronze, the brass shade is a rich brushed brass finish, and the multiple glass shades will reflect light illuminating the entire room.
- Features versatile design, chic design inspired by industiral-modern designers, it can easily transform into a contemporary lamp, clean line lamp, mid-century modern lamp, modern design lamp, urban modern lamp, transitional lamp, modern farmhouse lamp, industrial lamp, minimalist lamp, Scandinavian lamp, traditional lamp, Hollywood Glam Lamp, Coastal lamp, Hollywood Regency lamp, eclectic lamp, modern country lamp, Art Deco lamp, Asian Zen lamp, Feng Shui lamp, chic lamp.
- Handcrafted in a sleek bronze finish, this lamp adds an industrial elegance to any space.
- The shade is designed in polished copper adding warmth to the industrial design.
- Rated for one 100W incandescent bulb; 9W LED bulb, 23W fluorescent (CFL) bulb, or 9W self-ballasted LED bulb. E26-base bulb.
- Includes an 8 ft. cord.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth; no harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause: birth defects, female reproductive harm, male reproductive harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Customer reviews & ratings
Excellent reading lamp with a daylight bulb in it
classy modern looking lamp, but would fit in any decor
arrived in a very short time, is exactly as shown in pic. packaged well and an attractive, unobtrusive floor lamp!!!
Just so pretty and fashionable
Easy, easy, easy to put together. Base is nice and heavy so it doesn't "lean" like so many floor lamps of this type do. Am using the half dome light bulb instead of regular bulb to diffuse light over my shoulder. it's beautiful.
Classic floor lamp
This is perfect lamp for a tight space. Base fits under a chair or behind a couch. Like the fact that the on/off switch is on the lamp rather than the cord, but wish it was placed at the bulb base for more convenience (depending on which side you place the lamp the switch can be hard to reach). Very attractive design. Easy to put together.
Fits perfectly tucked into corner by sofa. Light is very direct....good for reading....does not illuminate entire room. Lamp seems to be pretty solid
It's okay....once you get to it.
The lamp itself is okay. I find it to be a little cheap looking, as the copper part is very shiny and real copper is typically not. Easy to put together. My main gripe is the packaging--hear me out, because I know you're thinking wow, that's really nit-picky. This thing comes in a box that's taped to the hilt. Once you finally get into the box, the lamp is encased in a mountain of Styrofoam (Hello??? Why are we still using this?!). It's taped up all around, and you basically have to rip the Styrofoam out layer by layer. I shop online A LOT so I have a long history of unboxing my purchases, but this was by far the most frustrating thing I've ever had to open. Before my first lamp arrived, I had decided to order a second because it was a pretty good price. It's still sitting in its box because I can't face opening it. The lamp took me 5 minutes to assemble. The box took 20 minutes to get into. Styrofoam EVERYWHERE in my house. Huge mess. I think this was wayyyyyyy overkill and for this reason I would not recommend buying.
Smaller than expected
I like everything about this lamp except the glass shade is way smaller than I was expecting....you would want a small room to put it in otherwise it looks unproportioned
Buy Literally ANYTHING Else
The lamp is just alright. Would be a textbook case of you get what you pay for except in this instance you're paying for the most atrociously horrible packaging and unboxing experience of your life, and the lamp is just not worth the hassle or the MESS it will leave all over your house. It is pretty short and gives off very little light. Would work as a reading lamp and that's about it. I would not recommend ordering this to Lord Voldemort, L. Ron Hubbard, or the devil himself.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question