Similar items in stock
- $8.59 Was $9.47Save $0.88
European Gold Sweet Brown Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get to your desired tan level with this easy-to-use European Gold Sweet Brown Dark Tanning Lotion. It is designed to help users obtain fabulous color while utilizing indoor tanning equipment. This 13.5 fl oz European Gold tanning lotion is a quick and easy way to keep up a tanned appearance.
European Gold Sweet Brown Dark Tanning Lotion, 13.5 fl oz:
- Tanning lotion
- 13.5 fl oz
- This indoor tanning lotion is designed to help users obtain their desired level of brown
Warning Text: This product does not contain a sunscreen And does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, And other harmful effects even if you do not burn. External use only.
Ingredients: 40, FD&C Blue; Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Sodium Pca, Walnut (Juglans Regia) Extract, Grape Seed (Vitis Vinifera) Extract, Hydrolyzed Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Seed Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol Dl, Dihydroxyacetone, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Treiethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Yellow; 5, FD&C Red; 1, Fragrance, Citric Acid.
Instructions: Apply liberally to all areas to be exposed to sun or tanning bed.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Container Type:||Squeeze bottle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.75 x 1.50 x 7.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i would not use this on your face it will burn, make you break out and possibly make you look fakeby iheartshopping88/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is just a tanning accelerator it doesnt have self tanner in it so it just helps your skin get tan. You can use it on your face, it also wont make you break out which is nice! Your tan will come out evenly no matter where you put it.by cntrygrl19896/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.. i use it on my face in the tanning beds it works good...by An anonymous customer8/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i have used on my face a few times and it didnt leave any marks, although i dnt reccomend putting tannign lotion on ur faceby DDMKS20115/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i used it on my face and i have super sensative skin! this stuff is really great to use all over.by mommyzlilmonsters4/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it doesn't leave any streaks i love this product!!by mandy10134/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the answer is yes!, I use it all the time on my face and not once have I got spots or blotches, every other tanning lotion I used always gave me some kind of mistake on my face and it was a pain to cover it upby LongIslandx3334/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no self-tannerin it, with indoor tanning lotions some have bronzers to help getting your skin darker. This is what this product has. You can use this product indoors or out, but you have to know that this does not have any SPF in it so you will have to be careful when tanning outdoors.by leapster833/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesnt have self tanner in it. Yes you can use it for indoor and outdoor tanning. It will help accelerate you tan where ever you tan.by cntrygrl19891/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just a bronzer to use while indoor tanning.by Lisa26639/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No self tanning ingredients in this lotionby An anonymous customer8/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not a self tanner. The bottle says it's a bronzer and the lotion is a dark brown color, but I can't tell that it bronzes my skin when I put it on.by srml6/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is not a self tanner it just contains bronzers.by DDMKS20116/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I was wanting to buy this but i didnt know if you could use it outside also. Im 15 and I get in the tanning bed during the winter so please answer
- Yes you can use it outside- any where the sun touches your skin this lotion will accelerate your tan.by mwcmomma211/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use this product outside, but it has no SPF in it.by leapster835/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This lotion CAN be used outdoors. It's my summer lotion to getting a nice brown tan.by Summerbabe155/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use it outside. It will accellorate your tan in or outdoors.by cntrygrl19896/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it every day even if i go outside it seems to work outside alsoby An anonymous customer3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Brandi, you can use this lotion outside but I would recommend you purchasing an SPF as well since all indoor tanning lotions contain no SPF. Also, I would suggest you tanning at your salon a few times before heading out in the summer sun. That way your skin will be better protected from the suns rays. Hope this helps!by Stella115/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?