I first bought these when I had an ankle reconstruction and couldn't move around much, and I'm so glad I did! I plugged lamps into them so that I could have a remote for turning on/off lights in my bedroom and livingroom. Since then I bought another set for various rooms. I love them so much that I just bought a 3rd set and sent them to my elderly father. He loves them as well. If you have anything plugged in that you'd like to have on remote control, buy these! I highly recommend this product.
About This Item
Command complete control over your outlets.The Etekcity Remote Control Outlet Switch lets you remotely control hard to reach appliances and devices. A strong RF signal works as far as 100 feet and through doors and walls without interfering with other electronics, allowing convenient control over small household appliances from across rooms or on second floors.
Etekcity Indoor Wireless Remote Control Power Outlet Light Switches 5-2 White
- REMOTELY CONTROL hard to reach appliances and devices without ON/OFF switches at the push of a button: an ideal ally to those with limited mobility
- Integrate other Etekcity learning remotes and outlets to work seamlessly together
- EAMLESSLY EXPAND lets you activate multiple devices with one button or control one device with multiple remotes. Sync remote outlets together, regardless of frequency differences
- Seamlessly expand your system with any Etekcity learning remotes or outlets
- GO GREEN, SAVE GREEN: Eliminate wasteful standby power and reduce energy use
- save on your electric bills
- 100 FT. OPERATING RANGE: Strong RF signal works through doors and walls without interfering with other electronics
- Operating from as far as 100 ft. in line of sight
- LOW STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: Outlets remain off after a power outage to save energy
- ETL and FCC approved for safety and quality assurance
- Note: it's not compatible with echo
- Integrate other Etekcity learning remotes and outlets to work seamlessly together EAMLESSLY EXPAND lets you activate multiple devices with one button or control one device with multiple remotes. Sync remote outlets together, regardless of frequency differences
- Seamlessly expand your system with any Etekcity learning remotes or outlets GO GREEN, SAVE GREEN: Eliminate wasteful standby power and reduce energy use
- save on your electric bills 100 FT. OPERATING RANGE: Strong RF signal works through doors and walls without interfering with other electronics
- Operating from as far as 100 ft. in line of sight LOW STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: Outlets remain off after a power outage to save energy
- Note: it's not compatible with echo
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Customer reviews & ratings
Highly recommend these!! Great product!
I bought a set for my mom who has a handicap issue and these are perfect for people that can walk around and turn on and off the lights, especially at night when she turn the light on in the other room before entering. I have my own set in my house and love the fact It comes with 2 remotes and can shut off everything from by bedside.
Great item, excellent value
This item is such a great convenience and you get 5 outlet switches and 2 remotes. I have paid $19.00 for just one switch in the past. I keep one remote on the second floor and one on the main floor. No more up and down the stairs in the dark plus no more doing the stairs because I forgot to turn off the light. One press of the remote and it is done. This is a true value and shipping it to me was quick.
These Are Excellent
Well packaged, easy to use and not bad looking. When setting them up I suggest planning the switches in some sort of order. Example: we have two in the LR so they are # 1 & 2 on the switch. In the bedroom, furthest from the LR, we used # 5. All the instructions were in English Only. Nice!
I use them in the garage over the work bench and tool box. one remote at the bench and one near the door to shut off the lights I forgot to shut off while on thew other side of the garage.
Works great!! It replaced a different brand of light remote controller in my home that wasn't very powerful in its range. Etekcity is simple to set up - works great and has great range.
Excellent buy & value!
Product works exactly like it's supposed to and is very easy to use. Remotes and outlets were already pre-programmed out of the box! Awesome!! I'd definitely buy more of these.
Etekcity 5 pack wireless with 2 remotes
The pack has 5 plugs and 2 remotes and 2 batteries and instructions. I installed two in my bedroom and programmed them to button 1 and 2 on the remote. This worked great. I then installed the other three in the living room and they programmed them all to button 4 so all my lamps turn on and off in the living room using button 4 on the remote. This also worked great. A point to bear in mind. I have two lamps on either side of a fireplace and the other lamp is 20 feet away on the other side of the room. You have to point the remote in the center for it to activate all three at the same time. If you point only towards one of the devices it will only activate that one device I would recommend these devices to anyone who wants to have remote access to any device or especially useful for someone who has limited mobility. Its also great for hard to reach areas They are very easy to program. You just press the button on the side of the plug and wait for it to flash then press the on switch button number you wish to turn it on and the off switch the same button number to turn it off and then its programmed.
NEVER ENTER A DARK ROOM AGAIN
Love this purchase. Was able to set which botton operates which remote and have sent my house up so that I can turn lights on and off anywhere in my home from anywhere in my home. I will never have to enter a dark room again!!!! Highly recommend this product to anyone.
After this past Christmas season, my wife and I were tired of running around the house every evening turning our Christmas window lights on and off every day. After Christmas, I searched the internet for remotely controlled electrical outlets and found this 5-pack of wireless remote controlled outlets by Etekcity on Walmart.com. Great price and free shipping, so I ordered them. They arrived in a few days and I tested all outlets with the two remotes provided. Everything worked right out of the box and the remotes worked from inside a closet on a second floor far corner of the house to the outlets on the first floor. The system works great and it will certainly make next Christmas a breeze. I'll store them (with the batteries out of the remotes) until next Christmas or until I come up with another use.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question