I have been taking Ester C for many years and don't want to be without it. I had been using it for years already when my physical therapist saw my list of medications he told me that he takes one every morning. I thought if a physical therapist sees the need for Ester C in his young body, that was good enough for me.
About This Item
- Ester-C® tablets give you immune system support at the cellular level for up to 24 hours to charge your immune system.* Ester-C® is non-acidic, so it's stomach-friendly. Ester-C® is gentle on your stomach so you can comfortably take it every day.
- Ester-C® tablets give your immune system the support it needs, while also providing your body with antioxidant vitamin c to help fight free radicals.* One tablet a day can give your body the immune support it needs 24/7.*
- Ester-C® also contains C-Sorb?, a citrus bioflavonoids complex. Ester-C®, along with C-Sorb? & naturally occurring metabolites, works synergistically to enhance the retention of Vitamin C in your body, charging your immune system for 24 hours.*
- Ester-C® 1000mg tablets provide the immune support you can count on all day, every day.* A daily dose of Ester-C® tablets gets absorbed into your white blood cells and stays there, for up to 24 hours, which is longer than regular Vitamin C supplements.?
- Ester-C® is manufactured without chemicals to neutralize pH, which means it's non-acidic & gentle on your stomach.** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ?Ester-C® stays in the white blood cells for up to 24 hours, which is longer than regular Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid). White blood cells are an important component of the immune system.
Health Concern: Immunity Support;Immune System Support;Prenatal Health;Beauty Support
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose, Calcium Silicate, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose Coating.
Dosage: Directions: For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Instructions: WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number|
BOTTLE IN BOX
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.77 x 2.77 x 4.85 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.