Consider these popular products
- $17.12 Was $19.99Save $2.87
- $23.00 Was $29.99Save $6.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Teach the Way They Learn-Math: Activities to Boost Mastery through Discovery, Grades K-6
This practical and effective book is filled with fun yet meaningful activities. Each one uses interactive groups or pairs of students in a way that includes social interaction, less frustration, and greater success for the students. The motivating activities not only engage students in learning mathematics but also foster discussion and develop reasoning skills as well as good listening habits. In schools today, students are expected to incorporate written responses for comprehension and assessment purposes. In order to write proficiently and accurately, students must possess a math vocabulary and have practice writing about math. This book tackles these challenges and more. In this innovative and creative book, you will find:
* A skills chart that tells at a glance which activities provide practice with which skills and for what age group
* Clear illustrations and delightful reproducibles on every page that save you unnecessary expense and loads of prep time
* Differentiated activities that will appeal to a wide range of learning styles
* Suggested vocabulary words that will help students become familiar with mathematical language
* Journal Entry questions and statements that will help build writing skills and encourage critical thinking and problem-solving
* A list of related literature that will reinforce the math concepts being taught
It`s time for students to start looking forward to math class, and with this new resource they will and so will you!
- Grades - K,1,2,3,4,5,6
- Weight - 0.726
- Depth - 11.00
- Width - 8.50
- Height - 0.30
|Number of Pages:||112|
|Subject:||MATHEMATICS_STUDY AND TEACHING , ACTIVITY PROGRAMS IN EDUCATION|
|Author:||Hines, Joanne I. , Vincent, Pamela J.|
|Target Audience:||Adult Education|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ELP402603|
|Publisher:||Staff Development for Educators|
|Publication Date:||January, 1970|
|Brand:||Essential Learning Products|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.