Ergotron LX Wall Mount System
Average rating: 0out of 5 starsWrite a reviewratings
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.
About this item
Features: -Articulating arms feature full tilt/pan capability and 13'' (33 cm) height adjustment, providing premium ergonomic adjustment.-Extends LCD up to 25'' (64 cm); keyboard tray extends up to 35'' (89 cm); push your display and keyboard out of the way when not in use.-Ide
About this item
Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our
- Articulating arms feature full tilt/pan capability and 13'' (33 cm) height adjustment, providing premium ergonomic adjustment
- Extends LCD up to 25'' (64 cm); keyboard tray extends up to 35'' (89 cm); push your display and keyboard out of the way when not in use
- Ideal for space-constrained rooms keyboard folds to within 3.5'' (9 cm) of wall in storage position. LCD arm folds back to a depth of 5.3'' (13 cm)
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Creates a complete and compact workstation
- Effortlessly and independently position the LCD and keyboard to the most comfortable viewing and typing position, all while maintaining eye contact with your patient
- Convenient bi-focal viewing: Screen lowers and positions for optimized viewing by users with bi-focal glasses Description: StyleView HD Combo System (white)
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arms to extensions for greater stability
- * Weight Capacity: display = 7 20 lbs (3.2 9.1 kg); keyboard = 5 lbs (2.2 kg); CPU = 40 lbs (18 kg) Monitor depth may affect weight capacity.
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Includes Includes: 10'' and 34'' Wall Tracks with (2) black track covers, LX Wall Mount LCD Arm, LX Keyboard Arm, wrist rest, mouse pad, mouse holder, CPU Holder, two (2) 10'' Cable Channels, mounting kits for hollow-wall and wall-stud installation
- CPU Size Range: 2'' to 8'' (5 to 20 cm) wide; includes plastic spacer to accommodate most small form factor and ultra small form factor CPUs CPU Holder includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks and fasteners for locking the holder's width Base includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks
- Improved LX Arm Features & Benefits Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Shipping Dimensions: 37'' x 22 '' x 7.5'' (94 x 56 x 19 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Questions & Answers
No question have been asked yet.
If you want to know something about this product, post your question here for others to answer.
Average rating: 0out of 5 stars
Be the first to review this item!
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Walmart Product Care Plans
A limited product warranty is included free for most items. With an optional Walmart Care Plan you can enhance the manufacturer's coverage from the date of purchase. Walmart Product Care Plans cover 100% of the cost for repair or replacement, including shipping charges for the exchange.
We'll show you Care Plan options and pricing at checkout if applicable, or go towww.walmart.com/careplansfor more information.
Product warranty:See item description for warranty information
Did you buy this in a Walmart store?Get a warranty for it here.
Gift options are not available for this item.
About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.