This is used as needed by my mother who is 91 with chronic sinus problems and it really helps her, have spent the big bucks for the name brand but this is just as good and all things are so expensive you must save where you can when the product is the same.
About This Item
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: This product contains dextromethorphan HBr (a cough suppressant) and guaifenesin (expectorant) which compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Cough + Chest Congestion DM.
- COUGH SUPPRESSANT: Tussin DM temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- EXPECTORANT: Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes for mucus relief and chest congestion relief.
- EFFECTIVE COLD RELIEF: Tussin DM provides soothing action that targets the source of your cough, plus relieves your chest congestion.
- NON-DROWSY: When taken as directed, this cough suppressant and expectorant provides mucus relief and is formulated to be a non-drowsy solution for cough and mucus.
Stop Use Indications: Warnings: Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson?s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema. Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Health Concern: Cold
Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose
Ingredients: Active ingredients (in each 10 mL): Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg; Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg. Inactive ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose.
Active Ingredients: Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg; Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg.
Active Ingredient Name: Dextromethorphan HBr Guaifenesin
Dosage: Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg; Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg.
Instructions: Directions: Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period. Measure only with dosing cup provided. Keep dosing cup with product. mL = milliliter. This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 10 mL every 4 hours. Children under 12 years: do not use.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.38 x 2.34 x 6.19 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.