Equate Triple Antibiotic Ointment Equate First Aid Triple Antibiotic Ointment 1
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- First aid antibiotic
Stop Use Indications: Condition persists or gets worse; Rash or other allergic reaction develops; You need to use this longer than 1 week
Inactive Ingredients: cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, tocopheryl acetate, white petrolatum
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Bacitracin 400 Units??????Antibiotic. Neomycin Sulfate Equivalent to 3.5Mg of Neomycin Base??????Antibiotic. Polymyxin B Sulfate 5000 Units??????Antibiotic. Inactive Ingredients. Light Mineral Oil and White Petrolatum.
Dosage: Bacitracin zinc equivalent to 400 units bacitracin Neomycin sulfate equivalent to 3.5 mg of neomycin basePolymyxin B 5,000 units as polymyxin B sulfate
Instructions: Clean The Affected Area. Apply A Small Amount of This Product(An Amount Equal to The Surface Area of The Tip of A Finger) On The Area 1 to 3 Times Daily. May Be Covered With A Sterile Bandage. Store At 15* to 25*C (59* to 77*F) Lot No & Exp. Date: See Box Or See Crimp of Tube
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.11 x 0.07 x 0.09 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Exactly the same but about 3 times cheaper!by sweetreview9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product works the same as Neosporin.by smurfnetters5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no comparison to Neosporin. This is like "miracle" oinment" It works like nothing else ever. I am 55 years old and have tried quite a few products in my years and this is the bomb. Love it and will always buy it !! I recommend to all my family and friends !!!by tiggerpets5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's works totally the same, at half the price!by scrapnchik5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Exactly same - less expensiveby ibafillfan5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Personally, I believe it works just as well and more economical....by barbiegirl4105/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I actually prefer it.by Carlypop5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just as good!! but cost less :)by picturemom19875/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The expiration date should be embossed into the crimping of the tube, as well as embossed into the box.by From the Supplier12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Like any antibiotic ointment, this product does have an expiration date. The expiration date is printed on the package and there is no way to know what it is until you buy the product.by CommunityAnswer3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?