Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$7.85 List price $9.48Save $1.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you have dry sinus passages that need instant relief, EQ Saline Nasal Spray, 3 oz is a good choice. This Saline Spray provides instant, non-medicated relief to your nasal passages. Whether your nasal passages are dry due to allergies or for some other reason, EQ Saline Nasal Spray, 3 oz, can help. Usable in either a spray stream or a drop form, this dry nasal spray is made of premium saline.
EQ Saline Nasal Spray, 3 oz:
- Instantly soothes dry nasal passages
- Non-medicated relief for dry, irritated noses
- Can deliver mixture in either stream or drops
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Chloride 0.65%, Disodium Phosphate, Phenylcarbinol, Monosodium Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride
Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Chloride 0.65%, Disodium Phosphate, Phenylcarbinol, Monosodium Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride
Instructions: For Dry Nasal Membranes Squeeze Twice In Each Nostril As Needed. Upright Delivers A Spray; Horizontally A Stream; Upside Down A Drop.
|Capacity:||3 fl oz (88 ml)|
|Container Type:||Squeeze Bottle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.83 x 1.83 x 5.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- United Statesby Lala7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Lala7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Twice in each nostril as needed.by Lala7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I spray twice into each nostril and use it daily at least once a day. My bottle usually lasts me over a month. Bottle does not say how many sprays per bottle.by Kathy8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lotsby VirgoMale82/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't counted the actual number, but with a swab Q Tip you use very little, it is more effective and it lasts and lasts and lasts. You only need a drop or two unless you have a very intense dry condition. In that case, I would recommend consulting with your doctor.by Everthere12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approx 200 to 250 sprays...by 123RMY4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not possible to determine the number of sprays in the Equate Saline Nasal Spray bottle. The amount of liquid that is used in each spray depends on how hard pressure was applied and for how long. The number of sprays per bottle will vary depending on the consumer.by RQuinones12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It helps me. That being said I do use it frequently when I'm congested or clogged. Am told by my Dr. that one can use saline solution freely as it's not habit forming.by Kathy8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby VirgoMale85/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?