Equate Pain Reliever PM 2x 100ct, 200 mg
Similar items available online
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Equate Pain Reliever PM, 200mg
- Temporarily Relieves Minor Aches and Pains due to:
- Muscle Aches
- Minor Pain or Arthritis
- Common Cold
- Menstrual Cramps
Warning Text: Warnings: Alcohol Warning: If You Consume 3 Or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day, Ask Your Doctor Whether You Should Take Acetaminophen Or Other Pain Relievers/Fever Reducers. Acetaminophen May Cause Liver Damage. Do Not Use: With Any Other Product Containing Diphenhydramine, Even One Used On Skin, With Any Other Product Containing Acetaminophen, In Children Under 12 Years of Age. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have: A Breathing Problem Such As Emphysema Or Chronic Bronchitis, Glaucoma, Difficulty In Urination Due to Enlargement of The Prostate Gland. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking Sedatives Or Tranquilizers. When Using Product: Do Not Exceed Recommended Dosage, Avoid Alcoholic Beverages, Marked Drowsiness May Occur, Do Nto Drive A Motor Vehicle Or Operate Machinery. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If: Sleeplessness Persists Continuously For More Than Two Weeks. Insomnia May Be A Symptom of A Serious Underlying Medical Illness, New Symptoms Occur, Redness Or Swelling Is Present, Pain Gets Worse Or Lasts More Than 10 Days, Fever Gets Worse Or Lasts More Than 3 Days. If You Are Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding, Ask A Health Professional Before Use. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. In Case of Accidental Overdose, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away. Prompt Medical Attention Is Critical For Adults As Well As For Children Even If You Do Not Notice Any Signs Or Symptoms.
Ingredients: 1, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Povidone Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide; Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen 500 Mg??????Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Diphendydramine Hcl 25 Mg??????Sleep Aid. Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Fd&C Blue
Instructions: Directions: Use As Directed. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: 2 Caplets At Bedtime Or As Directed By A Doctor. Children Under 12 Years: Do Not Use This Adult Product In Children Under 12 Years of Age. This Will Provide More Than The Recommended Dose (Overdose) and Could Cause Serious Health Problems. Other Information: Store At Controlled Room Temperature 15-30 C (59-86 F). See End Flap For Expiration Date and Lot Number.
|Count:||100 Caplets/Bottle, 2 Bottles|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 3.50 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When I went to the store to purchase, this product was not accurate. Although the Equate brand offered 2 bottles, The product had 500 mg of acetaminophen (NOT 200mg) in each bottle. Be sure to check dosages before taking or administering to someone else.by Shadow010410/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When it lists ingredients, it doesn't give amounts of each. All it tells me, is that each tablet is 200 mgs.by dump17/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 500mg of acetaminophen and 25mg of diphenhydramine HCI.by Crystic10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In plain English, do you want to know how long it takes to work? I take 2 tablets at midnight, while watching television. At one a.m. I go to bed and fall fast asleep.by dump17/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would like to think the pain reliver, but there are only 200 mg. Tylenol has 500 mg. but they are too expensive.by emriley7/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Expiration dates depend upon when an item is manufactured. Always check expiration dates for perishables, such as yogurt, milk, juice, etc. OTC pills usually have a shelf like up to one year, so, unless a store has been holding bottles of aspirin since 1999, you don't have to worry about expiration dates on pills.by dump110/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The expiration date on my bottle was set for roughly about 2 years after the date I purchased it.by JamminNow10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $3.64 Was $4.00Save $0.36
- $13.94 Was $14.96Save $1.02