Equate Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 2Mg (Nicotine)/Stop Smoking Aid/Mint Nicotine Gum - 170 Ea
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.96 List price $15.18Save $3.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Quit smoking the easy and quick way with Equate Nicotine Gum. Nicotine helps with cigarette cravings, while the mint flavor leaves your mouth refreshed. This mint nicotine polacrilex gum helps you handle common side-effects that people experience when they quit smoking cigarettes. This stop smoking nicotine gum aid helps you become less prone to irritability, food cravings, headaches, and mood swings. Equate Nicotine Gum helps you handle nicotine cravings to gradually quit smoking. This mint nicotine polacrilex gum is safe to use by people who do not smoke more than 25 cigarettes per day. This package of mint-flavored Equate Nicotine Gum includes 170 pieces of gum, with 2 mg of nicotine in each piece.
Equate Nicotine Polacrilex Gum, 2mg:
- Mint nicotine gum
Stop Use Indications: you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat; mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur or irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur; you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash)
Health Concern: NICOTINE POLACRILEX
Inactive Ingredients: acesulfame potassium, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, flavors, gum base, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate anhydrous, sorbitol, talc
Ingredients: Nicotine Polacrilex/Calcium/Acesulfame Potassium/Calcium Carbonate/Carnauba Wax/Flavors/Gum Base/Mannitol/Sodium Bicarbonate/Sodium Carbonate/Sorbitol/Talc
Dosage: 2 mg
Instructions: If You Are Under 18 Years of Age, Ask A Doctor Before Use. Before Using This Product, Read The Enclosed User's Guide For Complete Directions and Other Important Information, Stop Smoking Completely When You Begin Using The Gum, If You Smoke 25 Or More Cigarettes A Day, Use Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4Mg, If You Smoke Less Than 25 Cigarettes A Day, Use According to The Following 12 Week Schedule: Weeks 1 to 6, 1 Piece Every 1 to 2 Hours, Weeks 7 to 9, 1 Piece Every 2 to 4 Hours, Week 10 to 12, 1 Piece Every 4 to 8 Hours. Nicotine Gum Is A Medicine and Must Be Used A Certain Way to Get The Best Results, Chew The Gum Slowly Until It Tingles, Then Park It Between Your Cheek and Gum. When The Tingling Is Gone, Begin Chewing Again, Until The Tingle Returns. Repeat This Process Until Most of The Tingle Is Gone(About 30 Minutes). Do Not Eat Or Drink For 15 Minutes Before Chewing The Nicotine Gum Or While Chewing A Piece. to Improve Your Chances of Quitting, Use At Least 9 Pieces Per Day For The First 6 Weeks. If You Experience Strong Or Frequent Cravings, You May Use A Second Piece Within The Hour. However, Do Not Continuously Use One Piece After Another Since This May Cause You Hiccups, Heartburn, Nausea Or Other Side Effects. Do Not Use More Than 24 Pieces A Day It Is Important to Complete Treatment. Stop Using The Nicotine Gum At The End of 12 Weeks. If You Still Feel The Need to Use Nicotine Gum, Talk to Your Doctor
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The average amount on nicotine in one cigarette is ~12 mg.by Soone2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This gum is sugar free.by Mankey2/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That depends on the cigarette. Brands, and strengths within those brands vary. If I remember correctly, most brands have the nicotine listed on the label. You could also try searching the internet using the brand name for that informationby DebKM2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Nicotine Gum contains 2mg of Nicotine per piece. We cannot provide ingredient information for cigarettes, as we do carry many different brands and types of cigarrettes in our stores.by CSHelp2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- The listed ingredients on the package are as follows: Inactive ingredients: acesulfame potassium, calcium carbonate, canauba wax flavors, gum base, sodium bicarbonate, sorbital, talc. No idea about calories - not stated anywhere on the box and I'm not going to read the insert as the words are just TOO small!by mdrk12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Mint 2mg Nicotine Gum is artificially sweetened (sorbitol) and does not contain sugar. The 2mg Nicotine Gum contains approximately 0.6 calories in each piece of gum.by RQuinones12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?