Equate Nicotine Gum 2 Mg Fruit Flavor Stop Smoking Aid - 100 Ct
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For those who smoke less than 25 cigarettes a day.
- Nicotine gum
- 100 count
- 2 mg
- Fruit flavor
Stop Use Indications: you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat; mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur or irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur; you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash)
Health Concern: Nicotine Polacrilex
Inactive Ingredients: acesulfame potassium, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, flavors, gelatin, gum base, mannitol, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate anhydrous, sorbitol, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide, xylitol
Ingredients: Active Ingredient (In Each Chewing Piece): Nicotine Polacrilex (Equal To 2Mg Nicotine), Purpose Stop Smoking Aid. Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Carbonate, Carnauba Wax, Flavors, Gelatin, Gum Base, Mannitol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Xylitol.
Dosage: 2 mg
Instructions: If You Are Under 18 Years Of Age, Ask A Doctor Before Use. Before Using This Product, Read The Enclosed User's Guide For Complete Directions And Other Important Information. Stop Smoking Completely When You Begin Using The Gum. If You Smoke 25 Or More Cigarettes A Day: Use Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4 Mg. If You Smoke Less Than 25 Cigarettes A Day: Use According To The Following 12 Week Schedule: Weeks 1 To 6, 1 Piece Every 1 To 2 Hours; Weeks 7 To 9, 1 Piece Every 2 To 4 Hours; Weeks 10 To 12, 1 Piece Every 4 To 8 Hours. Nicotine Gum Is A Medicine And Must Be Used A Certain Way To Get The Best Results. Chew The Gum Slowly Until It Tingles. Then Park It Between Your Cheek And Gum. When The Tingle Is Gone, Begin Chewing Again, Until The Tingle Returns. Repeat This Process Until Most Of The Tingle Is Gone (About 30 Minutes). Do Not Eat Or Drink For 15 Minutes Before Chewing The Nicotine Gum, Or While Chewing A Piece. To Improve Your Chances Of Quitting, Use At Least 9 Pieces Per Day For The First 6 Weeks. If You Experience Strong Or Frequent Cravings, You May Use A Second Piece Within The Hour. However, Do Not Continuously Use One Piece After Another Since This May Cause You Hiccups, Heartburn, Nausea Or Other Side Effects. Do Not Use More Than 24 Pieces A Day. It Is Important To Complete Treatment. Stop Using The Nicotine Gum At The End Of 12 Weeks. If You Still Feel The Need To Use Nicotine Gum, Talk To Your Doctor. Other Information: Each Piece Contains: Calcium 100 Mg And Sodium 11 Mg. Store At 20 -25 C (68 -77 F). Protect From Light. This Product Is Protected In Sealed Blisters. Do Not Use If Individual Blisters Or Printed Backings Are Broken, Open Or Torn. To Increase Your Success In Quitting: 1. You Must Be Motivated To Quit. 2. Use Enough - Chew At Least 9 Pieces Of Nicotine Polacrilex Gum Per Day During The First Six Weeks. 3. Use Long Enough - Use Nicorette Polacrilex Gum For The Full 12 Weeks. 4. Use With A Support Program As Directed In The Enclosed User's Guide. To Remove The Gum, Tear Off Single Unit. Peel Off Backing, Starting At Corner With Loose Edge. Push Gum Through Foil.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 2.75 x 4.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The new Equate is fruit/mint and is horrible. I am very upset with the switch of flavor. Hope they change it back...now what?by NJMRT7010/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I agree: the Nicorette "fruit" flavor has more of a strong MINT taste than a fruit taste, and the combination of mint and fruit made it undesirable. Equate brand fruit gum tasted differently than Nicorette's fruit gum, and cost cheaper, too! It was a win-win. But unfortunately, Equate has recently CHANGED THE FORMULA of their fruit gum ("new enhanced taste" or some such banner claim on the box), and now it closely mimics the taste of Nicorette's fruit/mint gum. In my opinion: YUCK! So my answer is: newer boxes of Equate fruit wave, with the banner along the top, will taste like Nicorette (fruit/mint). If you can find any older boxes without the banner along the top, then it won't taste like mint. Good luck. They're almost completely phased-out by now. I myself have depleted my three local Wal-Marts of the older boxes. I HATE the newer, Nicorette-like flavor.by GeddyRulz8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is only fruit flavored to me.by quiltinghairbender8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is a fruit flavored product similar to "Juicy Fruit" with no mint taste.by PVHelp8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- In order to determine the number of calories in the Equate Nicotine Gum 2 Mg Fruit Flavor Stop Smoking Aid a lot number is required.by RQuinones9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your inquiry. We would be happy to research this for you. Please contact us with the lot number from the product. We can be reached at 1-800-719-9260, Monday through Friday 730am to 5pm EST and reference case number 672193. Thanks,by From the Supplier9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?