Equate Mini Lozenge Mint 2mg, 108 count
About this item
About this item
Compare to Nicorette mini Lozenge Active Ingredient
Equate Mini Lozenge Mint 2mg, 108 count:
- Equate mini Nicotine Lozenge, Mint Flavor, 2 mg, is part of a Nicotine Replacement Therapy. Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is designed to wean your body off cigarettes. It helps regulate, control and gradually reduce your body's cravings for nicotine.
- Smoking is addictive in two ways. Your need for nicotine is both physical and mental. You must overcome both addictions to stop smoking. Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) only deals with the physical dependence. It is not meant to be the only thing you use to help you quit smoking. You will need other methods that help the psychological (emotional and mental) part of smoking, such as a stop smoking program. Equate offers a free, personalized plan at smokefreehabits.com in order to assist on your journey to Quit Smoking!
- If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use mini Nicotine Polacrilex Lozenge 4 mg. If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use mini Nicotine Polacrilex Lozenge 2 mg.
- Mint Flavor
Stop Use Indications: Mouth problems occur or persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs;you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness or rapid heartbeat;irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
Health Concern: Stop Smoking Aid
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Polycarbophil, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Natural And Artificial Mint Flavor, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Carbonate, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.
Active Ingredients: Nicotine Polacrilex 2mg;Active (in each lozenge): Nicotine Polacrilex, 2mg (nicotine)...Purpose: Stop Smoking Aid.
Dosage: For weeks 1 to 6 use 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours. For weeks 7 to 9 use 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours. For weeks 10 to 12 use 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours.
Instructions: If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use. Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions And other important information. Stop smoking completely when you begin using the lozenge. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4mg nicotine lozenge. If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2mg nicotine lozenge. Nicotine lozenge is a medicine And must be used a certain way to get the best results. Place the lozenge in your mouth And allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve. Minimize swallowing. Do not chew or swallow lozenge. You may feel a warm or tingling sensation. Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of you mouth to the other until completely dissolved. Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth. To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks. Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects. Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day. Stop using the nicotine lozenge at the end of 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor.;To increase your success in quitting: 1. You must be motivated to quit. 2. Use Enough--Use at least 9 mini lozenges per day during the first six weeks. 3. Use Long Enough--Use mini lozenges for the full 12 weeks. 4. Use With a Support Program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide.
Explore this item
Active Ingredient For weeks 1 to 6 use 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours. For weeks 7 to 9 use 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours. For weeks 10 to 12 use 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours.Purpose
- Do not use If you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use ifUsing a non-nicotine stop smoking drug, taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: Only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.