Equate Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$5.15 List price $5.55Save $0.40
- Reduced Price$5.71 List price $7.32Save $1.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Equate Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream:
- Relieves itch fast
- With soothing aloe
- Maximum strength for skin irritation; rashes; insect bites; eczema and psoriasis; inflammation and redness
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to eczema; psoriasis; poison ivy, oak, sumac; insect bites; detergents; jewelry; cosmetics; soaps; seborrheic dermatitis
- Temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
Stop Use Indications: Rectal bleeding occurs; Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor; Conditions Worsen
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Methylparaben, Purified Water.
Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 1%
Instructions: For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, And rashes: adults And children 2 years of age And older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily; Children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor. For external anal And genital itching, adults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap And warm water And rinse thoroughly; gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying; apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily; children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor. Other Information: Store at 20-25c (68-77f).
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S44112E / 31964|
|Model:||S44112E / 31964|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.44 x 1.06 x 4.91 Inches|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- Do not use In the genital area of you have a vaginal discharge. Ask a doctor. Do not use: for the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
- When using this product Avoid contact with the eyes, do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor, do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up And occur again within a few days, And do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor, rectal bleeding occurs.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Aloe Vera Gel, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Methylparaben, Purified Water.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.