Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $4.64 Was $6.67Save $2.03
- $4.74 Was $5.27Save $0.53
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your face moisturized with these Equate Everyday Hydrating Daily Facial Cloths. They are designed for users with normal to dry skin to help promote a healthy looking complexion. Available in a convenient 60-count pack, these Equate hydrating cleansing cloths give you a suitable way to exfoliate and condition your skin on a daily basis.
Equate Hydrating Cloths Everyday Facial 60 CT:
- Normal to dry skin
- Contains 60 cloths
- These face cleansing cloths are suitable for daily use
- Exfoliates and conditions
Health Concern: Oiliness
Skin Care Concern: Oiliness
Warnings: Warning: Keep Out of Reach of Children. For External Use Only. As With Most Facial Cleansers, Getting Product In Eyes May Cause Stinging. If This Occurs, Rinse Eyes Thoroughly With Warm Water.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Decyl Glucoside,Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Water, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance, Citric Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate *Vitamin E.
Instructions: Directions: to Refill: Open The Box, Remove Wrapper By Opening At Notch and Place Cloths Into The Tub. Fits All Size Tubs. Wet With Water. Rub Together to Lather. Cleanse. Rinse With Cloth For Best Results. When Finished, Throw Cloth Away. Do Not Flush.
|Number of Pieces:||60 Cloths|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.28 x 5.00 x 3.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not like the pre moistened cloths. I love to wet and lather.by Tunii10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to water to create the lather. It is not pre-moistened.by rustybird8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they must be wet, and then your face has to be rinsed.by captjaneway8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have to be moistened and then rubbed together to get the lather.by Lansalot8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They need to have water added to lather.by Everydayfacial8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, they become activated when you run water over them.by charmieSTL8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are dry, u need to use water to activate themby Owlbee8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these need to be wet to lather. I have been using them for years and love them.by momofboyzzzz8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wet and latherby BHamm8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby DNG458/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?