It is the exact same med as the brand name product. It works just as well. The best part is that the Equate version is so much better than other generic versions, because it is so much easier to get the pills out of the blisterpack/punch card. For people with weak hands this is a good choice.
Equate Congestion Suphedrine PE Nasal Decongestant Tablets 10mg, 72 Ct
About This Item
Equate Congestion Suphedrine PE Nasal Decongestant Tablets, 10mg, 72-Count:
- Non-drowsy formula ideal for daytime use
- Equate nasal decongestant provides temporary relief
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- Active ingredient: phenylephrine HCI 10mg
- Coated tablets for easy swallowing
- 72-count pack
Health Concern: Allergy
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive IngredientsCroscarmellose Sodium, Dextrose Monohydrate, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, FD&C Red #40, Lecithin, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica Gel, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Titanium Dioxide.
Active Ingredients: Phenylephrine HCl
Active Ingredient Name: Phenylephrine
Dosage: Directions . Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Instructions: Directions? Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.? Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.09 x 4.55 x 2.83 Inches
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Dosage warning: When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (maoi) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the maoi drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Diabetes, high blood pressure, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, heart disease, thyroid disease.
- When using this productDo not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur. Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Generic Brand/Same As Sudafed
I've been using this brand for the past 2 years during the Seasonal Allergy periods, and without fail, it has always done what it is prescribed to do - without the outrageous price tag that is attached to name brand products, when all that is paying for the name! I will continue to use this because I know it works!
I love ordering from Wal-Mart. When I order I receive my items with in a week or less. We had been looking for Sinus medicine that does not have tynol in it. Believe it or not that's really hard to do. We found it here. Now when I need it I will order from Walmarts. The product really works. I would recommend it to everyone that has sinus problems.
It really works!
Along with guaifenesin, this product changed my worlds! After many years of feeling like I have adult-onset cystic fibrosis (there is no such thing) when I am exposed to milk proteinsof any kind, whether liquid, baked-in, dried, etc,, a Walmart pharmacist turned me on to this product. It has changed my life. I can eat in front of people now and go out to dinner and am slowly gaining weight because I no longer have to be afraid of my grotesque coughing. I'm freed at long last!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.