Similar items in stock
Equate Complete Ultra Men's Health Age 50+ Multivitamin/Multimineral, 200ct
Customers also viewed these products
- $17.44 Was $18.38Save $0.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Equate Complete Multivitamin was designed for men over 50 who need balanced nutrients for optimum health and well-being. Taking these men's health vitamins as a daily nutritional supplement will help promote the health of your prostate and colon. Using Equate Multivitamins will provide other basic minerals and vitamins that you need daily. These men's health vitamins are formulated specifically for your body chemistry so that you will feel more energetic and healthy. The Equate Complete Multivitamin comes in a bottle of 200 tablets.
Equate Complete Ultra Men's Health Age 50+ Multivitamin/Multimineral 200ct:
- Promotes colon and prostate health
- Supports health and well-being
Warning Text: This product is intended for use by men And is not intended for use by women. If you are taking any medication or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use And consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a dry place, tightly closed And avoid excessive heat. For your protection, do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Cellulose (Plant Origin), Ascorbic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate. Contains <2% of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Boric Acid, Caramel Color, Cellulose Coating, Cholecalciferol, Chromium Picolinate, Croscarmellose, Cupric Sulfate, Cyanocobalamin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Gelatin, Lutein, Lycopene, Manganese Sulfate, Mannitol, Niacinamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadione, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Borate, Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Titanium Dioxide Color, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide. Contains: Fish (Cod, Pollock, Haddock, Hake, Cusk, Redfish, Sole, Flounder) Ingredients.
Instructions: Suggested use: for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements And medications you take with your health care providers.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.58 x 2.58 x 5.15 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Equate Complete Ultra Men's Health Age 50+ Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement is manufactured in the United States.by RQuinones9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is manufactured in the United States.by From the Supplier9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Complete Ultra Men’s Health Age 50+ Multivitamin/Multimineral is not available in a twin pack.by RQuinones10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The vitamins I received were Men's Complete Multivitamins 50+ years came in 3-pack of 200 tablets each. Although I had specifically ordered Men's Complete ULTRA Multivitamins 50+ years!!!!by Multivitamins9/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, the Equate Complete Ultra Men's Health Age 50+ Multivitamin/Multimineral is available at Walmart pharmacies only in the United States.by RQuinones9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NBJC9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?