HAS REDUCED FEVER AND WORKED FOR ALL 4 GRAND KIDS
Equate Children's Pain & Fever, Acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL Oral Suspension, Dye-free, Cherry Flavor, Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer , 160mg 4oz
In stock at Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz
About This Item
- Compare to the active ingredient in Children?s Tylenol® Oral Suspension. Children?s Acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL, Dye-Free, Cherry Flavor, is a liquid pain reliever and fever reducer for children ages 2 to 11 years. Fast, effective relief of children?s pain and fever with no high fructose corn syrup. Dye-free, and also free of: alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen & gluten. Dosage cup included.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Children's Acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL Oral Suspension, Dye-Free, Cherry Flavor, contains the active ingredient acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL, which compares to the active ingredient in Children's Tylenol® Oral Suspension.
- DYE FREE: Children's Acetaminophen 160 per 5 mL is an oral suspension liquid in a child-friendly, dye-free cherry flavor for pain relief and fever reduction without high fructose corn syrup.
- PAIN RELIEVER AND FEVER REDUCER: A liquid medicine with the active ingredient acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL, Children's Acetaminophen Oral Suspension temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to conditions such as the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat and toothache.
- MADE FOR CHILDREN: Children's Acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL Oral Suspension is aspirin free, ibuprofen free, alcohol free and gluten free. Youngsters ages 2 to 11 years may use this liquid medicine as a pain reliever and fever reducer.
- CHILD-RESISTANT SAFETY CAP is designed to protect your little ones. Children's Acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL Oral Suspension is a pain reliever formulated for children ages 2 to 11 years. Dosage cup included.
Stop Use Indications: Warnings: Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening; blisters; rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning). Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Health Concern: Fever Headache
Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, soribitol solution, sucralose, tribasic sodium phosphate
Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each 5 mL): acetaminophen 160 mg. Inactive ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, tribasic sodium phosphate.
Active Ingredient Name: Acetaminophen
Dosage: 160 mg
Instructions: Directions: this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use; do not give more than directed (see overdose warning); shake well before using; mL = milliliter; find right dose below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age; remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child?s dose into the dosing cup; repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last; do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours. Under 24 pounds, under 2 years: ask a doctor*; 24-35 pounds, 2-3 years: 5 mL*; 36-47 pounds, 4-5 years: 7.5 mL*; 48-59 pounds, 6-8 years: 10 mL*; 60-71 pounds, 9-10 years: 12.5 mL*; 72-95 pounds, 11 years: 15 mL.* *Or as directed by a doctor. Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Over-the-Counter Medicine Type
Country of Origin - Components
|Units Per Consumer Unit|
Is Drug Facts Label Required
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Equate Childrens Acetaminophen Dye-Free Cherry Suspension, 160 mg 4 Oz
Fever reducer;pain reliever
|4.0 x 5.2 x 6.2 Inches|
HAS WORKED ON MY GRAND KIDS
The only acetaminophen my kids will take!
great product . works just as good as tylenol . don't cost much.
Works the same as the name brand
This product works the same as the name brand, kids say it tastes great, and the price is lower.
Works just as good as name brand . I use this for my 11 month old its more than half the price as the infant and it's the same egzact thing
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question