Equate Eq Child Allergy Dye-free Bbgum 4oz
About this item
About this item
Equate Children's Dye-Free Bubble Gum Flavor Allergy Relief Liquid provides relief for indoor and outdoor allergies for children 6-11 years of age. It provides 24-hour relief of running nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; and itchy throat.Equate Children's Dye-Free Bubble Gum Flavor Allergy Relief Liquid, 4 fl oz
Inactive Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution.
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5mg
Dosage: In each 5mL, 1 teaspoon
Instructions: Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours. Tsp = teaspoon, ml = milliliter. Children 6 to 11 Years: 1 to 2 teaspoons (5mL to 10mL). Children 4 to 5 Years: Do not use unless directed by doctor. Children Under 4 Years: Do not use.
Explore this item
Active Ingredient In each 5mL, 1 teaspoonPurpose
- Do not use To make a child sleepy, with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Glaucoma, a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use ifThe child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this productMarked drowsiness may occur, sedatives And tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Pregnancy/BreastfeedingIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.