Equate Cetirizine 10MG, 180 count
About this item
About this item
24-hour reliefIndoor and outdoor allergiesEquate Cetirizine 10MG, 180 count:
- Equate's Allergy Relief active ingredient is Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg, an antihistamine approved for the treatment of both indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. One dose of Cetirizine Hydrochloride works for a full 24 hours. Allergy Relief is approved to temporarily relieve indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms in adults and children 6 years and over.
- Each tablet contains 10 mg of Cetirizine Hydrochloride. Original prescription strength. All day allergy relief. For indoor & outdoor allergies. 24 hour relief of: sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride is the #1 Allergist Recommended Adult Oral Antihistamine OTC Active Ingredient* *Of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm
Stop Use Indications: Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Health Concern: Allergy
Inactive Ingredients: Corn starch, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
Active Ingredients: Cetirizine HCI 10 mg
Dosage: 10 mg
Instructions: Directions. Adults and children 6 years and over - one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms. Adults 65 years and over - ask a doctor. Children under 6 years of age - ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease - ask a doctor WARNINGS. DO NOT USE if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF YOU ARE taking tranquilizers or sedatives. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. Drowsiness may occur. Avoid alcoholic drinks. Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness. Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING:. If breast-feeding: not recommended. If pregnant: ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing
Explore this item
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Do not use If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its Ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use ifTaking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If breast-feeding: not recommended, if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.