Enjoy the peace and satisfaction of clean, pure air with the Envion FS200 Four Seasons Air Purifier, Heater, Fan & Humidifier. Combining true HEPA filtration and unique, powerful engineering, this one-of-a kind product features a heater, humidifier, fan and air purifier - all built into one space-saving machine, so your family can enjoy the warmth of an adjustable electric heater without drying out your skin or the air around you. With 3 heat settings, this electric air cleaner generates healthy, moist heat, or a clean cool breeze in medium to large rooms. The True HEPA filter removes mold, mildew, smoke, viruses, germs and pet dander. This is the perfect product to keep your home pure and comfortable all year long!
Envion FS200 Four Seasons Air Purifier, Heater, Fan & Humidifier, Black
- Capacity to clean medium sized rooms 3x per hour
- True HEPA type filter captures 99.97% of particles as small as .03 microns
- Low power consumption and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Multiple functions and settings can be used simultaneously to allow you to adjust temperature and humidity to your comfort level
- Silent for easy sleeping
- Perfect for urban living spaces with high pollution and limited space
- Replacement filters not included
The Only Air Purifier You'll Need All Year Long:
When it's allergy season, you can trust the Four Season air purifier to remove common allergens, pet dander, any much more from the air in your home.
In warmer months, set your Four Seasons to its powerful fan mode for a cool, refreshing breeze.
As the season starts to turn and a chill fills the air, use the heater setting on your Four Seasons to warm your home.
The Four Seasons comes equipped with a heater and humidifier, so you won't feel dry even if your furnace is working overtime.
The Four Seasons removes impurities like these from your home:
- PET DANDER: Dogs and cats bring odors and germs from outdoors into the house. They also release airborne dander, a known allergen, from their hair and skin.
- COMMON ALLERGENS: Hay fever caused by pollen particles in the air in spring and fall can cause irritation to the eyes and could lead to asthma or respiratory problems in susceptible adults and children.
- GERMS and VIRUSES: A sick person does not need to be coughing or sneezing to get you sick. Airborne flu and other viruses float throughout the air just through normal breathing.
- MOLD SPORES, MILDEW AND BACTERIA: All of these thrive in damp and humid areas, such as bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms. They can cause severe breathing difficulties if inhaled.
Take a look at other Envion Air Purifiers for all your air cleaning, purifying, detoxification needs at www.envionproducts.com.