Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $6.74 Was $7.88Save $1.14
- Reduced Pricefrom $18.94
- $6.74 Was $7.88Save $1.14
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ensure Plus Shake provides nutrition to help you gain or maintain a healthyweight from the #1 doctor recommended brand. It has 350 nutrient-rich calories, including 13g of protein and 26 essential vitamins and minerals. It also delivers antioxidants (Vitamins C, E, & Selenium) to support your immune system and Omega-3's to support heart health. Ensure Plus has a variety of benefits, whether youre looking to gain healthy weight, recover from an illness or surgery, or need to add extra nutrition to your diet.
- 350 nutrient-rich calories and 13g protein to help gain or maintain a healthy weight
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals
- Prebiotics for digestive tract health
- Antioxidants (Vitamins C, E, & Selenium) to support the immune system
- Excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids (650mg of plant-based ALA; 40% of 1.6g DV)
Ingredients: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Oil, Pea Protein Concentrate; Less Than 0.5% of: Natural And Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Ferrous Sulfate, Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, And Cyanocobalamin. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.
Instructions: Shake well. Serve Cold. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||16 - 8 fl oz (237 ml) bottles [1 gl (3.79 lt)]|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.88 x 9.56 x 5.69 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||100|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 11 G||17|
|Saturated Fat 5||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||3|
|Sodium 220 Mg||9|
|Potassium 400 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 50 G||17|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 20 G|
|Protein 13 G||26|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is there a difference between an Ensure Plus vanilla shake and the Ensure Plus Plus vanila, both same size?
- Its just advertising wordage. same stuff. Plus is the higher caloric content than the regular Ensure. I live on the Plus !by tedks10/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ensure plus has 350 calories and the regular ensure has 250 calories.by DiamondDiva201310/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is Gluten and Lactose Free. The bottles state this is the case.by GWilley10/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is not a gluten free product.by CommunityAnswer10/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. 1. What is the shelf life of Ensure Plus shakes unopened? 2. Once opened within how many days should it be consumed?
- It should be refrigerated after opening and consumed within 24hrs, has been my experience. This stuff will spoil and boy will it make you sick if you drink it after waiting too long. If you keep it really cold, you can keep it for probably 2 days, but after that, I'd toss it out if unused. This is just my experience and I've been a consumer of it for about 2 decades.by GWilley10/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question! Once a bottle of Ensure ready-to-drink shakes and drinks have been opened, it should be used or refrigerated within four hours. The remaining product should be used or discarded after 48 hours. ~The Ensure Teamby Abbott Nutrition Team9/16/2016Written by a verified representative from Abbott Nutrition TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $14.86 Was $16.88Save $2.02