Check out these related products
- $47.69 List price $59.95Save $12.26
- $26.07 List price $34.95Save $8.88
- $71.29 List price $80.00Save $8.71
Consider these popular products
- $15.35 List price $24.95Save $9.60
- $16.96 Was $18.11Save $1.15
- $122.72 List price $134.00Save $11.28
- $23.86 List price $32.95Save $9.09
- $24.16 List price $34.95Save $10.79
- $7.76 Was $9.95Save $2.19
- $47.20 Was $55.97Save $8.77
- $16.81 Was $18.78Save $1.97
- $19.35 List price $24.99Save $5.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Industrial Press, 2013, ISBN13 9780831134709, ISBN10 0831134704
A groundbreaking and comprehensive reference with over 500,000 copies sold since it first debuted in 1970, the new seventh edition of Engineering Mathematics has been thoroughly revised and expanded. An interactive Personal Tutor CD-ROM is included with every book. Providing a broad mathematical survey, this innovative volume covers a full range of topics from the very basic to the advanced. Whether you're an engineer looking for a useful on-the-job reference or want to improve your mathematical skills, or you are a student who needs an in-depth self-study guide, Engineering Mathematics is sure to come in handy time and time again.
- Offers a unique programmed approach that takes users through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with a wealth of worked examples and exercises. Contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes and Can You? Checklists that guide readers through each topic and focus understanding. Updated throughout for the latest calculators and Excel spreadsheets. Ideal as reference or a self-learning manual. Extra Bonus Visit Personal Tutor Online" at www.palgrave.com/stroud, the companion website maintained by this book's British publisher, where you'll find hundreds of interactive practice questions and engineering applications questions putting the mathematics in context.
|Number of Pages:||1155|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Stroud, K. A. , Booth, Dexter J.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 11.00 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.